Anyone still play WoW?

And this is why I quit CoH, no one was ever on
EVE is still in the “hey this is cool” phase, but other people are playing it, so I can eventually play with the cool kids once I get my sexy Cruiser (later today, basically) :slight_smile:

60 Druid on Shattered Hand (Omalley)

As was said earlier, Lanyx (Ramza,) Culver (SonicBomber,) and I are still playing WoW on the Kil’Jaeden server. So far despite doing MC a TON I am still enjoying it because of the people I play with. If you don’t have friends that play the game, you’re not going to enjoy it :confused:

I think I’m gonna try EVE lol

It looks pretty interesting but I think it might be too casual for us. We’re gonna try it out next term break

36 UD priest and 35 UD rogue on Arthas (pvp with 3-1 A-H ratio)

then I got tired of easy mode

33 and counting human mage on Dark Iron (pvp with even A-H ratio)

Haivng less players is easy mode? Heh. :stuck_out_tongue: I wish Kal Culver and I would have rolled horde on a server with a 13:1 alliance horde ratio :stuck_out_tongue:

an even horde-alliance ratio is almost the best you can do, I’m don’t mind being outnumbered on horde, but its very hard to find a server with horde outnumbering alliance on such a large scale. the easy mode part is the priest and rogue class, brobably the two easiest classes to level up, and two of the best pvp classes. mage on the other hand… take a little finesse.

Dethecus, my server is almost perfectly even in Alli:Horde and the alliance blows at PVP.

I’m talking about being on the horde side when there are way more alliance, that’d be a lot more fun.

And yes, leveling rogues and shadow priests is easy, but leveling a mage is no harder. Druids and untwinked warriors are probably the only classes that are any harder than the rest

Update: Defeated Chromaggus. Onto Nefarion.

That’s basically the appeal of any MMO. The problem with that being the driven force behind the genre is that it can be gotten in any game in it.

I had fun playing with friends in Ultima Online.
I had fun playing with friends in Ragnarok Online.
I had fun playing with friends in FFXI.
I had fun playing with friends in World of Warcraft.
I had fun playing with friends in City of Heroes.
I had fun playing with friends in BLOCKLAND.

It’s just really fun to get a group of friends together and do shit, no matter how tedious or retarded it is.

True that.

Well, Hall of the Worlds isn’t a grind. You can max out a character in a few days. But it still sucks without other people. The epic worlds are hard to do alone.

Druids and Warriors lack firepower. Shadowpriests are a joke thanks to shields and healing and mages are good because of the AOE and free water/food. Mages can grind faster than priests but the priest is harder to take down imo.

Nefarion? Are you in BWL?

Yep

Warriors specced properly have plenty of firepower, just have to know where to go and what to use.

Warriors are completely gear-reliant. Non-twinks are crap compared to twinks. That’s why they were crap until they hit 60 and started gearing up. Though, I guess they buffed them around when the people were hitting 60 too

How the hell do you twink? I thought there’s level limits in most MMORPGs

Somebody says you can do good in FF2 if you twink. I don’t even see the context. I mean, you just kill the trapped boxes, get the RAgnorak and the Aegis shield and all that stuff

In HOTW you can equip anything when you’re level 20. Your performance is highly based off your gear in that server

That’s what twinking is. It’s getting highly powerful gear that can only be gotten from a few certain places, or… (from urbandictionary) “In an MMORPG, a veteran player who makes a new character and gives a bunch of top-shelf equipment from their older, maxed-out characters to the new character.”

In HOTW you can give “plot” gear to your lowbies that are any level

And all the gear you use is dropped. The stuff you buy at the shop is garbage