Anyone play Lufia for SNES- here's a wristwatch you should find interesting

But can it surpass the coolness of the Lufia I & II Soundtrack ?

Right here

And to prove these aren’t photoshopped…

Behold, the rarest Square/Enix Super Famicom/Game Boy Soundtracks during the 90’s (that I currently own :P) From top to bottom: Estopolis Biographies Disc 1 and 2, Hanjuku Hero: Divertimento, Final Fantasy Mystic Quest, All Sounds of SaGa(Final Fantasy Legend 1~3), Live-A-Live, Bahamut Lagoon, Front Mission : Gun Hazard, Mystic Ark, Monopoly, Super Mario RPG, Rudora No Hihou, Treasure Hunter G, Actraiser OST and Actraiser Symphonic Suite.

Edit : Yes, I just HAD to show off =P

Dear Lord, I need that game, too. if you send it to me, I’ll give you anything you want- form my firstborn child to somethign that’s actually worth something!

:hahaha; i like that super mario world one

Only at RPGC would owning some random video game soundtrack import be a barometer for coolness. =P

I remember that Estoplis Biographies 1 & 2 showed up on ebay a few years ago- It is the soundtrack for Lufia 1 & 2- i was really mad because i bid over $300 on it and didn’t win it-But i never saw it for sale at the bookstore at the Japanese mall in LA called Yaohan where i used to find this stuff- i was lucky i bought a original sound version set of Drabon Quest 5 cd’s there for$12 back when the game was released- i bought a box of FF5 japanese trading cards there too- One thing i really remember about the people who worked at that bookstore that sold the games and magazines and music Cd’s - they were extremely rude to any American who came in the store- like almost pissed off i even came in the store- and they sure didn’t like me buying their Japanese video game products- one clerk in the store even asked me why did i have to buy super famicom games; go to your own stores and buy super nintendo- i told them i would when SNES releases Dragon Quest 5 & 6 in english- i am still waiting- but i finally got even- a friend of mine is a war history nut- he made me up a replica “Remember Pearl Harbor” poster with some very uncomplimentary remarks about asians on it- after the store was closed and no one was around ; i taped it to the door of that bookstore in the Japanese mall- Ah the fun of revenge!

I don’t have a digital camera, or a scanner, but I do have ALL THREE DISCS of the ORIGINAL Final Fantasy Six soundtrack.

I win. (If I had pics…)

If you think you can out-VG ST DG… well, let’s just say that you can’t. DG eats stuff like the FF6 OST for breakfast. =P

Yeah, with a creamy Xenogears sauce.

I have the 3 disc set of FF6 soundtrack too- i also have the original sound version of 5 - FF3 soundtrack i remember was available from Squaresoft but since i already had the Japanese version=6- i didn’t bother to buy it- i wonder if there is any Difference? Here is a pic of FF5 CD set

Jeez what are you, the watch queen?

Or the goddess of bragging?

Let’s do some pointless translation.

Hiryuu = Flying Dragon
Shinryu = God of Dragons (I think) (Correct me if I’m wrong)
Dragon God = Well, duh.

I wonder what this reveals? (Absolutely nothing… hence the ‘pointless’)

But, I beat you all, because I have almost all of the soundtracks to Saber Marionette J (7 out of 10). Nothing beats that. So :bleah:. :smiley:

This is why Dragon God’s soundtrack collection kicks your soundtrack collection’s ass.

And… we’re arguing this… why?

Anyway, it’s already resolved. I own seven of ten of the SMJ soundtracks. There are only three ways to best that.

1. own 8 out of ten
  2. own 9 out of ten
  3. own all ten

Since I didn’t see a single one of these on that page, I win.

(This is where opinion takes over. Nothing any of you say will convince me that anything less than the three ways I mentioned will ever beat my soundtrack collection)

i wasn’t really intending to brag- i just wanted to share a scan of my Lufia watch with other people who like the game- it was nice to see a scan of that Estopolis Biography 1 & 2 cd’s - nice to know somebody even has it- i bid on it one time on ebay and lost it- many thanks to the poster who provided a scan of it-

I’m pretty content with my vast amount of pirated material myself. Arrrr.

And I’m quite happy with my (comparatively small) collection of legal merchandise, thank you.

You’re welcome.

So beautiful… the watch is legit and Ben is is the background

You truly are a god among men.

Oh, would that a tenth of your glorious achievements were mine.

You are better than this place, but thank you for coming here anyway.

Your posts will go relatively unchallenged from this point forward.

Maybe you should Ebay (http://www.ebay.com if you didn’t know yet). There’s 12 there right now.

Indeed.

sigh

I wish I had something cool to show off. Um, I have that single disc that came with FF Anthology with FF5 and FF6 music. Does that warrant any praise?