Anyone play Lufia for SNES- here's a wristwatch you should find interesting

Earthbound is probably the most valuable of those games. And it’s the lowest price. Go figure. =P

Was it the Earthbound in the oversized box (that came with the player’s guide) or the regular box?

And the problem with finding awesome games at used game stores is that they don’t stay there long for really low prices. I’ve been lucky enough to get deals like FF2 and FF3 for under 5 bucks though. =D

Value is a matter of opinion. Hiryuu, you remember me telling everybody I sold my copy for $1, right? ( I still think I overcharged the guy)

Anyway, both my copy and that one were the oversized boxes. I might have the prices mixed up a bit, but the effect is there.

With the game store I go to, you can reserve a game, and, as soon as they get a copy, they’ll call you and let you know. (I’ve been waiting 6 months for a copy of Disgaea :P) Ahh, Nexwave.

I will take a further pic for proof, but I have an odd request for the pic format, just to prove that its legit, call me a skeptic:

The watch, with a one dollar bill behind it, and paperclip looped around the upper strap.

If you prove the reality of this, I will laud you with at least four forms of praise!

hahaha

cool watch. I prefer digital though.

Yeah. Beat each other up over a watch. Go ahead, I’ll be watchin’ :smiley: pun not intended

Wait, does that mean you’re selling the watch AND the hundred dollar bill?

No, it means he’s mailing them both to me. :stuck_out_tongue: Sending a nameless prostitute under your name to give sexual favors can get you a long way, you see. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I’d hit it.

Wait, you used a prostitute? That’s cheating! But, then again…I tried offering up myself, but apparently that didn’t work, so you may be on to something. Oh well, there’s always next time.

Maybe I’ll one-up you by sending a named prostitute.

Them’s some nice watches.

Oh man, that’s totally hilarious.

I love it when skeptics get absolutely pwned like that. Although this is only the second time that I’ve seen an odd picture request on the internet and the person actually came through with a valid picture (the other, I believe, was a yellow copy of Legend of Zelda (Nintendo used to use Zelda in a yellow casing to test NESes they repaired… some guy at GameFAQs sent his NES in to get repaired, and when he got it back, they had left the yellow Zelda cart in it)).

Plus, it looks like she’s rolling in dough! A 100 and a 50? Dayum!

You wouldn’t happen to have extra carts of Kirby Super Star or Dragon Warrior II-IV or Kirby Dream Land 3 or Lufia II or Lufia I or Earthbound (etc. etc.) would you? =P

I have an extra cart of Lufia 1 right now i can send you- Also all 3 saves on the cart are at the beginning of the game in the town of Alekia with 75 Swing Wings in inventory- ALL the cities of the game are included in the Swing Wing warp listing and $1,677,423 in gold- e-mail me your name and address and i will send you the cart- you can give me this info by e-mail- contact me at —jazzgirl1920s@aol.com----sorry, my watches are not for sale- i have a Sonic the Hedgehog watch somewhere i have to find.

Well, come on! Do you know how many STDs these people have?

Okay, it’s usually none, but it’s because they’re all perma-virgins. :smiley: I actually just don’t want to take the time to go in person. Nameless prostitutes are better anyway, 'cause you can tell them to use your name and they won’t be recognized. :stuck_out_tongue: So DQ thought she was actually with me and it was really just some guy off the streets. :smiley:

Have fun!

I swear, if you sent me that, I’d love you for all time. =D

You’re giving… free… c…a…r…t…s!!!11!..!!!..1.1!>!1?..?

If you have a Dragon Warrior 4 cart, beit Japanese, or American, please tell me. I’ve been looking for DW4 for 8 years now. :DDDDDDdd

Wrists.

But then she’d be able to wear it on her feet!!!