Anime Statues and Busts

How many of you own anime statues like I do? post about it and show us a picture ^^

here’s mine:

Asuka in Swimsuit
Vincent Valentine
Vampire Hunter D - D
Vampire Hunter D - Meier Link

And one Trigun - Vash Mini Bust which I couldn’t find a picture of… I would provide real photos, but no digital camera on hand :\ Qpz4 can vouge for the fact that I really own them =)

I only have a Squall from ff8. I would like to pick up some Trigun ones though. Trigun is prob my Favorite series. The voices in the English dub is really disappointing tho. My sister has a Vash the stampede but he’s wearing a black coat which really pisses me off. She also has some Akira ones which are very cool. She also has a cool Armitage III one.

Asuka in Swimsuit drool

I’m afraid I don’t own any: I always did want to buy a Cantide (Furi Kuri) one though.

Originally posted by Drak
And one Trigun - Vash Mini Bust which I couldn’t find a picture of… I would provide real photos, but no digital camera on hand :\ Qpz4 can vouge for the fact that I really own them =)

I could also, but I haven’t seen them =)

/me wants one, but doesn’t have the required fundings…

Iga: hehe ^^;

And yes, it’s an expensive hobby >_<

ugh, no thanks.

and Drak: Asuka’s a frickin’ 15 year old or younger girl!!! You shouldn’t have statues like that :stuck_out_tongue:

All I have is a freaking awesome Bebop wall scroll, but that has nothing to do with anything.

Actually merlin, I go for statues which have a high level of detail ^^ But yeah, I know I shouldn’t >> << >_>

This’d be what I have standing on my television. Next time, I hope to get a Puchiko. And yeah, that’s a Star Wars Tenchi Muyo poster in the background. Of course, it’s nothing compared to my GOEMON/Turtles/Castlevania poster with a red dragon!

Don’t worry Merlin, Qp and me gave him the cold disappriving look when he bought it.

LOL!

Originally posted by Merlin
[b]ugh, no thanks.

and Drak: Asuka’s a frickin’ 15 year old or younger girl!!! You shouldn’t have statues like that :stuck_out_tongue: [/b]

Can I? :stuck_out_tongue:

:)Some things never change…:slight_smile:
(But I still don’t know if that’s good or bad)

I thought of a different bust when I read that… >_>

I’ve got a Narusegawa figurine. It’s cuteness.

It’s not on animenmore.com, but I’d really like to have the statues they have there…

Edit: Christ, those are expensive. Nevermind :stuck_out_tongue:

Like I said: Expensive Hobby!

If you think that’s serious, try checking the value of a Beta Edition Black Lotus these days…

And what would that be?

Originally posted by Manus Dei
If you think that’s serious, try checking the value of a Beta Edition Black Lotus these days…

I’d rather pay that sum to anime busts than a piece of paper, thank you very much. Sheesh, I almost get goosebumps when I try to remember how much I blew into those. Of course, now I’m getting the feeling I should start again.

They look so cool, shame I don’t have the money to buy them. I would especially like the Vincent Valentine one, he is so cool!!