Anime Statues and Busts

Yeah, without them, my desk would feel pretty empty

Originally posted by Mabatsekker
I’d rather pay that sum to anime busts than a piece of paper, thank you very much. Sheesh, I almost get goosebumps when I try to remember how much I blew into those. Of course, now I’m getting the feeling I should start again.

The value of those things increases like crazy over time, specially because each set is a limited edition. Although many cards show up again in new sets, each version is different and the legendary creatures, artifacts and lands are never reprinted, as well as some spells, making them rare and sought after by collectors. Of course some things go too far. Some cards or card sets can reach insane values a few years after they stop being printed. Heck! Even some cards from the Onslaught set have reached significant prices, even though the boosters and tournament boxes are still around!

Originally posted by Manus Dei
The value of those things increases like crazy over time

That can be said about any card set, including and not limited to Pokemon cards. And we all know how well those turned out. shudder

No. This not CCG thread. This anime bust thread.

But seriously, these have to be expansive, I’ll stick to collecting unusual game soundtracks

Hehe, I didn’t know you collected weird and out of place soudtracks :stuck_out_tongue: You’re slowly revealing yourself to the community Iga… You’re being sucked in like everyone else ^^;

…Guess who got a new one? This time, it’s…

Rabi-en-Rose!

Maba, you rock!

I wanna get Dejiko from the next visit to the import store, or else I’ll cry ;_;

My next ones are Dita and Meia from Vandread ^^

Maba that is the coolest thing ever! n.n

I have no anime stuff ;.;

I do like to oogle the ones I see at the comic seen though :stuck_out_tongue:

:kissy:

Originally posted by Manus Dei
The value of those things increases like crazy over time, specially because each set is a limited edition. Although many cards show up again in new sets, each version is different and the legendary creatures, artifacts and lands are never reprinted, as well as some spells, making them rare and sought after by collectors. Of course some things go too far. Some cards or card sets can reach insane values a few years after they stop being printed. Heck! Even some cards from the Onslaught set have reached significant prices, even though the boosters and tournament boxes are still around!

Not to mention the card was drawn bu the creator of magic.

Anyway, those look cool and all, but lack of money and a job really are hindering my collection.

No Dejiko ;_;

I got this ‘crystal’ version of one of the characters. Can’t remember her name though. Could someone refresh my memory?

According to my clicky pencil, Piyocola Anarouge III.

My clicky pencil is the only piece of DiGi Charact stuff to feature her.

Arigatou gozamasu PV!

…wait a minute. I must have missed something, since I do not recall such a character. I do remember her looks for some reason. Oh well. checks his collections

She’s the one constantly trying to be the “bad guy” and “gangster” of the series.