And now, a story from college life. Very serious. Pay attention.

Its an inside joke :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, you guys over there have the same image about the swedish, or am I just delusional?

Vampirella + Rogue + those vamp girls from Van Helsing + Irini Sengir… Wait, Irini is a dwarf, err…

Vampire girls are gothic, gothic girls are mostly bi, so I think we guys could join them and help them in their orgy. I wouldn’t mind becoming their ghoul.

Hahaha, little do you people know, it’s already a movie!

Heh. I almost thought you’d be linking to this for a second … :smiley:

I remember one reviewer referring to them as “the Flight Attendants.”

Great, now Nutter and Setz arent’ making any sense.

Where am I not making any sense. Point it out, please.

You never revealed the reference.

It’s for you to find out, moron. Do some research on it.

Aaaaaand… is it our fault you’re a very good reason for filling the gene pool with chlorine?

I… don’t understand?

No Pierson, it was ‘NAKED LESBIAN TWINS!!!111’ Not NEKKID or whatever the crap you newbie lamers want it to be. let us oldschool lamers alone.

passes on the crown of hate to Cala =) I always knew you could!

That sounds like the notes I pass with my friends in poetry, ha. :stuck_out_tongue:

:kissy:

Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter was a great flick. Mostly the ending theme song.

Whoo. crowns self

slaps Setz instead of hugging Eden as thanks

:smiley:

NAKED LESBIAN TWINS IN A BAG!!!1!1!!11

Point! Hey! Oui Lnywo CUP!!!111uha uha amajahac

That got to be the First time called some one a doggie in an offecive (and Short) manner. Are you sure he’s a he?

Big Nutter
He types as the real person would do behind these Spites. So Nutter would type as he does. Darkie bit too unsure about English. Me, He put’s some effot in to it…[/QUOTE]

(CUP->SOB = Son of a B*****)

I (or Dark Angel), repeat in English in a less offesive tone. Then go about Cala’s gender. I then (With Tina) Say that I Emulate (or Copy) typing styles of the Person behind the Sprite.

Big Nutter
I thought I was your Vampire Lesbian.
I Turned you into a bi-sexual.

Didn’t think you would.

Yeah, probably because it was over.

lets go play drink the things under the sink…