And now, a story from college life. Very serious. Pay attention.

No, those were the bad ole’ days.

x(

You make me sad Cala.

My day’s work is done.

That was so cold… oh so cold.

Nutter Has Take Leave Of his Body after Hitting a Overdrive. I, Dark Angel Will Fill in. So Nutter First Post in English (From Al-Bhed).

Woot! Dude!! Sucking… Licking and Liquid Everywhere… I calling a Code PINK Immediately. I on my Way!!!

Now you know Why we used a Piano… Hammond = Hammond Organ, A Musical Keyboard Device used by several people including Motoi Sakuraba. Nutter isn’t Making much Sence today…

Big Nutter
Cheese… Cakes… … Anything owt moist…

How’s about Nekkid lesbian vampire DESPARDO twins?

Oookay… Nutter finally lost it. He doesn’t even make sense grammatically.

Nutter doesn’t make sense. Period.

I never understood what he was trying to say but until now I could at least understand what he wrote.

Is… is that a tomato in there?! If you don’t get this refferance, have a poison cookie. :smiley:

Swedes are freaks. No one else would have said hurray unless it was a yaoi vampire orgie.

Mmm yaoi.

Point! Hey! Oui Lnywo CUP!!!111uha uha amajahac

That got to be the First time called some one a doggie in an offecive (and Short) manner. Are you sure he’s a he?

Big Nutter
He types as the real person would do behind these Spites. So Nutter would type as he does. Darkie bit too unsure about English. Me, He put’s some effot in to it…

Go watch Nightwalker.

I agree.

Heh, that was AWESOME. :smiley:

YAY! I’ve corrupted Weiila! I’m so proud of me!

I dont get it ;_;

Or at least I failed to see humor anywhere.

Hahaha…bravo. XD

Yes, you’d think so but, it’s actually very good, and surprisingly tastefully done.