Am I the only one?

Am I the only one that gets bugged by Wilfredo’s avatar?

It doesn’t bother me at all.

I rarely even look at avatars. I just read what people write and maybe check the name to see who wrote it.

Only time I really look at avatars is when someone changes to a new one. After that it’s just something to fill out the space underneath the name.

Hmm, Wilfredo’s DOES always draw my attention to it . . . I dunno why . . . its strange.

His avatar makes a certain Jethro Tull song start going through my head every time I see it…well that and his personality

<— check it out im like charlemagne

No, you’re just weird.

…I don’t know if I should be offended or flattered.

I think I’ll just laugh.

:hahaha;

<---- Way cooler than Charlemagne

What do you mean?

Wil’s avatar hasn’t ever bothered me. What does it do? Follow you around? Calls you in the middle of the night and hangs up? I’d get a restraining order if it becomes violent.

well played, vorpy

I don’t mind Wil’s avatar.

Though I do mind Vorpy’s.

I know, what kind of loser would have a Russian semiotician for his avatar?

Hmm, always reminds me of a comic I read a while back(maybe The Adventures of Tin Tin).

Anyways, I have to ask this. What’s a semiotician?

Wikipedia.

Didn’t even care enough to read it myself, but it’s something at least. :stuck_out_tongue:

Someone who studies the the process of communication, namely signs, symbols, and the differences between a designated and understood meaning. It’s basically kinda trippy linguistics. My avatar is Vladimir Propp, a Russian semiotician. I very much doubt Wil’s avatar is one.

I dunno, Wil’s avatar never bugged me much. I do think it could use some change, though.

My avatar is just a cartoon that I found somewhere in the Net which I then altered to resemble me (yes, folks, I actually look like that.) Kinda.
:eek:

Man, I kinda like this avatar now.