Alright kids, this is an important lesson for you

How to fold a shirt

No Comment.

Why post then?

And dude…that got everyone in the chat trying that. Damn shirt ninja woman.

Edit: TD somehow ripped his shirt trying this.

No Comment as in that’s just plain creepy.

Could’ve said that in the first place.

Did she Grab where the Nipples usally are?

Big Nutter
or possibly not?

K, I’m only asking once more, and I’m trying to be nice about it. Why do you do that stuff thats bolded, when it’s the dumbest gimmick around, even counting Yar’s sprite theater in every post?

Gives a whole new meaning to the term “Shirt Ninja”. :smiley:

Remembers me of Mom…

My Name then a Line. It’s something I did since Jan 03 on another Board. It feels wrong not to do it,

Big Nutter
I’m not changing my posting habits

And this is one of those cases when what you “feel” gets everyone annoyed. And my connection seems to be trying to crap out whenever I try to load it. ;_;

Thats helpful
The japanese are so efficient

this certainly was a random thread

MILF!

So when I saw this thread I thought, “Dear goodness, there’s a website the teaches you how to fold clothes? People who can’t do that are idiots.” And then I saw it and my head exploded.

And my reaction to actually SEEING it is: “like, dude!”

wow, this deserves a wtf nomination, still not as disturbing as the one i posted in the transformers breakdance thread

So efficiant and effective… so… perfect. It’s an art. It is BEAUTY.

I must master this ability post-haste. NEVER AGAIN WILL MY SHIRTS BE FOLDED IN THE WAY OF THE NORTH AMERICAN SLOB!

(Serious on this people, that was just awsome.)

:kissy:

Edit: Oh, MY GOD! It works. That is so cool. I love that. Zero that owns, thanks a ton. XD

:kissy:

Looks at wardrobe with clothes stuffed in the drawers haphazardly

Wow…I feel like a complete slob :smiley:

This is a lot harder than it looks. When I do it my shirt’s always a bit skewed.
And I dunno about folding where nipples are, but it looks like she picks a point about 1-2 inches below the armpit of the sleeve.