"All My Cali Peeps" party :O O:

PKT, Nessa and I talked about it yesterday over MSN

Since I’m moving on my own appartment, I might be able to host a party/sleepover for the east coast >_>;;

Bah, booken.
Make sure it’s well after the west coast one :stuck_out_tongue:
I wanna go to both :stuck_out_tongue:

Summer time. About August? :3

Nono, before august. Maybe around the middle to end of july?

Maybe I should hold off on college for a year so I can afford all this. @_@

Originally posted by Sinistral
So says the guy who practically lives in LA.
I dont like it very much.

And Booken, if I have scary dream, can I sleep with you?

Originally posted by Dragonessa
Maybe I should hold off on college for a year so I can afford all this. @_@

Yeah uh…no. Especially since even with all this talk there’s a good chance this won’t materialize.

Yeah. Woo. West coast. Wassup. Yeah. Woo. East coast. Wassup. But… WHAT ABOUT THE HEARTLAND!? We gotta have a party there sometime. With corn.

Funny, cos this year I’ve got the money to go over there but I’ve already got plans for this summer :/.

Originally posted by ClothHat
Yeah uh…no. Especially since even with all this talk there’s a good chance this won’t materialize.
Guh, dont listen to him, you dont need college straight out of high school, take a year off.

Originally posted by Skankin’ Garbage
[b]Lol, Temecula? I wish Astral :stuck_out_tongue:

Imperial Valley is like, the southeastern-most corner of california. About 50 miles from Yuma, Arizona, and about 15 miles from Mexicali, in Baja California (That’s Mexico btw :P) So basically, I live about 15 miles from the border. Temecula is like a 2-4 hour drive, as is (It depends on traffic really). [/b]

Oh wow, nowhere near where I thought. ^^;; Then it’s a big trip for you to L.A… but a hippo like trip for you to San Fran or anywhere else up north.

Anyway, I say we should all go to anime expo and then to disneyland ;p (the former of which I’m going to regardless - it’s in july, I think)

Eh, it wouldn’t be that big a deal really. I have an Uncle that we’re close to who lives in San Francisco, so L.A would be no big deal really. :stuck_out_tongue: Just gas :open_mouth: Oh my.

Well I have a friend who wants me and TGD to go to AX, so we’ll probably do that. So like. Yeah we could all do that. :stuck_out_tongue:

AX sounds good.

Originally posted by Booken
Summer time. About August? :3
If you are hosting a frikkin party, it’s AFTER August 6th. I’ll be able to drink in Quebec then!

Originally posted by Skankin’ Garbage
Eh, it wouldn’t be that big a deal really. I have an Uncle that we’re close to who lives in San Francisco, so L.A would be no big deal really. :stuck_out_tongue: Just gas :open_mouth: Oh my.

Well, it cost Sin and I $60-70 to get to and from San Fran (maybe a little more)… of course, we got to split it, so it was less bad. I assume it’d be around that for you to get to l.a.?

I haven’t been to ax in years, so I’m looking forward to it. Besides, my friend demanded that she get to dress me up as an anime character x_x

Originally posted by ClothHat

Yeah, don’t blow off starting school for this. That shouldn’t be necessary.

[Though I choose to remain more optimistic about making this work than Hat, he’s right about starting school…]

But I’m so tiiiiiiiiiiiiired of school ;.;

I think using AX as a point of convergence is a good idea. Using a pre-existing convention as a launching pad for our own of sorts. Not to mention it might be a little more legitimate “cover” for certain parties taht might have trouble negotiating a summer trip to meet up with some strange weirdos they met over the 'net. Or maybe not. Disneyland might work for that too.

{this way some people that might be left out alltogther might be able to at least poke their head in for a day and say “wazzup” to everyone}

And from there we can figure out who all is there, how many cars/drivers we have, what kind of lodgings are available and what we’ll need, etc. (Though it wouldn’t hurt to set some more concrete plans along those lines either. In fact, we probably have to.)

Its just a small appart, can barely hold a dozen people.
Sorry, but I won’t be able to invite all RPGC home. =(