*ahem*

So I think I’ll just post something completely worthless, just to be an asshole and take up space. But it’s ok, because everyone loves me for some reason, and the rules don’t apply to me. And even if they did, yeah, I could be banned, maybe permanently, or should that be “permanently,” because surely one of my legions of fans would lobby for my unbanning once I claim to have changed my ways (which I have changed–to an even bigger asshole than before!). And then I would call all the new people vicious names just because they haven’t learned the ropes yet, and pick on a few guys/girls just because everyone else does. Bandwagons ARE the cool thing to do ya know. And anyone who doesn’t agree with me, or doesn’t appreciate my FANTASTIC sense of humor, can burn in hell, after they’ve been crippled by my verbal wrath. Oh, and anyone who doesn’t cyber with me is a boring stupid whore. Make sure to tell all your friends. :ulty:

The above post was not intended as any form of angst, attack against another person, or even humor. It is nothing more than Truth. Isn’t Truth pretty? Truth is a pretty word too. Only one syllable. Try saying it out loud. “Trrruuuthhhh.” Isn’t that just fuckin gorgeous?

Now while I’m here, I’d like to tell you all a story. However, the story is far too long and far too graphic for our younger viewers, so the programmers have replaced it with this.

A sack of dead kittens! WOWZERS!

Dead like YOU’RE gonna be! >E

Humor is subjective :stuck_out_tongue: Yes yes Nessa we get it, you hate him. Kittens’re nice.

Yay, kitties!!!

I’m sorry about my comment.

As the Tao Te Ching said Truthful words are not pleasent, pleasent words are not truthful.

Hate who? What are you talking about? I don’t hate anyone.

I’d hate to see your rants on your most dispised enemy then :open_mouth:

I don’t have any enemies. Everyone loves me! And I love them back. Why can’t we give love, give love, give love, give love… Cause love’s such an old fashioned word, and love dares you to care for the people on the edge of the night, and love dares you to change our way of caring about ourselves. This is our last dance. This is ourselves… under pressure.

Godamn hippies…

I’ve heard that somewhere before…I think.

CAN YOU NOT FEEL THE LOVE, PEOPLE?!

I love you Nessa. For reals, too. :slight_smile:

Ya know, I used to think that I was kinda godly around here. I’m a “senior” member I guess, since I’ve been here longer than most, so I’m pretty friendly with the upper tiers of the staff, and for a long time I pushed the envelope about what you could and couldn’t say around here. I still like doing that, but I don’t do it as much.

See, I didn’t really think I could get banned either, but then I got banned twice in 2 weeks, and I kinda learned my lesson. They’ll ban you if you they have reason too, but since you don’t really break rules like I do, then you probably won’t get banned. But don’t act all high and mighty like I did - because you really aren’t.

I don’t really cut people down around here like I used too, particularly because nobody ever really deserves it, but I think you need to seriously grow up. That’s what I needed, and that’s what happened - I grew up. Stop being an attention whore and just go back to being normal nessa :\

I love you too Maz. :slight_smile:

And Dear Sorc,

I love you too. Seriously, you’re like one of the smartest and most open-minded people here. I actually have done QUITE a bit of growing up in the last few months, whether anyone can tell or not. Probably not, since I only ever actually talk to four people around here (being talked TO doesnt count, because those people are mean and just call me names, those meanies). But anyway, I just thought I’d stop being so damn introverted and speak my mind for once. Is that so wrong?

Well, if you want a life lessony kind of answer, then yes, there are many ways that speaking your mind is wrong - the most of which that in many cases speaking your mind tends to get yourself in trouble for the sole reason that most people can’t handle the truth.

And when I read the excerpt you posted in the original post, I don’t see any honesty, or anyone speaking their mind - I see someone trying to express superiority over others. Your “legions of fans would lobby for your unbanning” once you have “changed your ways (into an even bigger asshole than before!)”? I don’t see anyone speaking their mind here, I see someone being a prick.

I dunno, maybe there’s some underlying joke here thats going completely over my head.

“Under Pressure” by David Bowie and Queen.

I kinda thought she was just satirizing the tendency towards gratuitious girl worship at RPGC, myself.

And/or the tendency for people to lobby for unbannings on the behalf of the banned after a while, whether they’ve changed or not, because once the person is far removed people tend to forget how bad the “good old days” were, when that person was around.

Something like that.

Vic wins! Here’s your prize, a cookie!! gives him a cookie

>I kinda thought she was just satirizing the tendency towards gratuitious girl worship at RPGC, myself.

Well, I would have thought that too, but this is Nessa, who often complains that people make fun of her and don’t like her, which didn’t really make sense to me.