*ahem*

lav nessa <3

I’d say yes

I would too, but I’m usually pretty keen on shit like this, and I just…can’t find it.

There’s nothing wrong with speaking your mind, you just have to learn to do it with tact. The sudden “change” in personality, obviously caused by some harassment is rather vicious and distasteful. Whatever was said to you seemed to have spurred it on, but I don’t get why the rest of us have to be at the brunt of it.

Sorc has a point, but stil, what the hell.

pounces Nessa and hugs the suffins out of her

Nobody understands me~

Except Maz. Maz rocks. :slight_smile:

Awww guys, why can’t we just all be lav toward each other, even though we don’t quite understand what’s going on? I mean obviously there are some intense feelings that Nessa’s feeling otherwise she wouldn’t have posted so viciously, so why can’t we just be like, “Okay, Nessa’s feeling pretty intense feelings right now - I’m not, so what can I do to help her feel okay and at peace again?” I mean, most of you (exceptions: Hades and Charle, and Hades is cool about it all) have no valid reason to like, be mean back to her, since you’re not feeling intensely about what she posted - you’re just like, “oh hey, maybe if I post this thing that makes me sound so much smarter than Nessa I’ll look pretty cool.” No way dude. We all feel insane, intense, crazy sometimes, sometimes we just need to let it out. Let’s try and let each other let it out, right? Haven’t any of you ever felt crazy, overwhelmed by feeling that you just want to cry, cry, laugh, destroy things fuck everything up have you ever felt like that? Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Nobody likes to be talked down to…I mean I’m doing it right now, lol, but look at me. I’m kind of crazy too. Anybody who has ever talked to me knows this and anybody who knows me knows I’ve paid for it in incredibly STUPID shit I’ve done while crazy. I’ve lost friends, girlfriends, I’ve alienated myself, I’ve made it such that like just this morning I was crying cause nobody ever wants to touch me, you know. Stupid shit like that, and…god, I don’t know. I just wish that people could be nicer to other people when they’re going crazy because, everybody’s done it, everybody’s felt the rage, the emotion all bouncing around inside them, not even whispering but screaming FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! And…like. We’re already hurting enough we don’t need people to make fun of us and hurt us and talk down to us even more. Just…try to understand, and find it in your heart to be especially sensitive and kind during those times. Cause that way, then when you’re going crazy…you’ll have a surefire friend you can count on. Really and truly.

I’m going to hire you a professional editor Maz.

Every personal detail I talked about is MY OWN business, everything else I said can be inferred from her posts, obviously.

Buh wha

Eeep :\ I don’t think anyone’s trying to top the other person in trying to “sound cool” but Nessa’s really bringing it on herself. i don’t know what she’s going through or what’s on her mind, and I can certainly relate to being in the same circumstances before, but by lashing out at people and totally doing a 180, over night…like how is that helping you? if she seriously needs help or someone to talk to, she should be talking to someone like you Maz :stuck_out_tongue: Someone she really knows, not just posting cryptic, aggressive posts on RPGC. I imagine it isn’t helping her, nor is it really making the rest of us sympathize (I assume). But those are just my thoughts, i just don’t think the net is a place to turn to when you’re feeling shitty… I don’t mean to dictate, so before I get a bunch of people on my ass telling me to stfu, I’m just expressing my opinion. I don’t even know Nessa, so nyah.

Its nothing a big bowl of strawberry ice cream can’t cure

Or hugs. That’s what the pounce was all about.

RPGC is a special place and you’re all special people, we’ve all carved out for each other a really, really wonderful community. I guess I don’t really have a right to ask for you, complete strangers to Nessa and not even her friends, to be kind and decent to her when it’s clear to you that she’s hurting, but lemme say again that RPGClassics is a really special place, where what I’m asking is way more likely to come about than anywhere else on the internet.

But whever. Y’all are pretty cool I guess. I guess I just feel like since we all hurt every so often, we might want to just be extra-nice to the people who are obviously hurting, so that when we need the lav it returns to us in true, nice, happy waves.

Chocolate ice ceam. it’s always been chocolate ice cream :frowning:

Wow. Hippie-MAz.

Are you sure you dont’ have a Mazfro?

Chocolate ice cream sucks. It’s too chocolatey. Strawberry’s ok, but the best is peppermint. nodnod

I’m just a poor boy, I need no sympathy.

WE WILL NOT LET YOU GO!!!

LET ME GO!!!

You’re a guy? Wow. That’s like a serious surprise. Probably not a pleasant for most too. winks

You win many points for quoting Bohemian Rhapsody though.
headbangs