Agora Restoration

Oh sweet mother of god.

AHH!!! MY EYES, MY EYES!!!

Kidding aside, I’ve decided that I like best… the Vbulletin default. Huh. And I used RPGC Blue for years, too.
:thinking:

The slightly tweaked Soylent Green is now 100% people free.*

*That’s a lie. Soylent Green is made of people.

Yellow Dog Democrat is back, in all of its yellow glory. Maybe I should rename it The Yellow Peril…

I love Go You Silver Britches… that’s the one I use. Thanks for bringing it back.

When viewing member profiles, there is an image failing to load several times along the right side of the screen labeled “Top.” It appears that there should be one for each “mini-statistic”, ect. box.

I’m not seeing any images failing to load. Mind screencapping it so I know what exactly you’re referring to?

Carnage Red is back. The only tweak was switching two colors around, Hades.

They are loaded today, so I guess it fixed itself. Included a pic with the images that were missing circled in case you want to know which ones they were in case it happens again. (pic)

I keep clicking the increase size button but nothing’s happening down there. Can somebody fix it before my date tonight?

Anywho, for some reason I got a plus next to my name? What does that mean?

Increase size increases the size of the typing window. Works for me.

As for the plus, I imagine it’s there to show that’s you. I dunno. I get an asterisk, but I’m in invisible mode.

It means you’re on your friendslist.

Is every staff member entitled to one of those secret icons, if so, I’d like this icon

:jettatura:

Raised to Hate Orange is available for your browsing pleasure.

There is some overflow of text under “Latest Post By…” that spills into the number of views/posts if the user name is long.

Is that IE? If so, it’s IE. Switch to something that has a decent rendering engine, like Chrome or Opera. Edit: I’ve enabled an option that should fix it. It tells IE8 to behave like IE7.

Guess what grey-themed style is back…

Okay, this is probably stupid, but is there a way to reverse the dates shown i.e. 06-02-2009>02-06-2009?

Only forum wide, sadly. I would, but it’d make the Americans complain.