Agora Restoration

nice job on the restore

I am currently working on restoring the Styles. They’re going sorta piecemeal. Once I get Agora server access back, I’m going to update the buttons. (rol dise, pres butan)

However, looking over the styles, some won’t come back immediately. I’m going to rework Soylent Green, Carnage Red, Yellow Dog Democrat, and Raised to Hate Orange. That leaves me with bringing back Pink Cadillac, Go You Silver Britches, 984 Purple (Just Because He Can), Sweet Georgia Brown, and Tombstone Gray first. I’m guessing you plebs want Tombstone back first.

WELL TOO BAD! Trill said she wants Pink Cadillac back first. So, while I’m not doing it right now (gotta go out with a girlie), y’all are getting Pink back first. SO FUCK YOU.

I’m one of those silly RPGC Blue users. So it doesn’t affect me either way. Go forth with my blessing!

Pink is back.

woowoowoo! :smiley:

YOU KNOW IT!

There’s no way in hell I’m using pink, but I just checked it out and imo the text should probably be black. Shit’s bright, yo.

Why are you “reworking” Carnage Red? It was one of the good ones! You should rework Go You Silver Britches instead.

Why would I want to rework Go You Silver Britches? I made it for pretty much me only. I like how it looks.

And props on the black text. Dunno why I hadn’t thought of that before.

Pink is looking better! Yay.

984 Purple, Plz. I once put the agora on 984 purple, and couldn’t put it back to anything else :I

P.S. Lighter colors load faster!

Do you know how “Similiar Threads” are determined at the bottom of thread pages? I have yet to see any that are actually similiar. Perhaps remove if possible?

EDIT: 2 of the 4 currents have their last posts in 2005.

I usually log in without ticking the “remember me” box (eh, netcafe), so I get logged out after a time and log in again. Since the upgrade after I log in again, I get the following message if I try to post.

Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please reload the window.

I actually have to go to the forum and reload the thread from there, as reloading the page post-log-in still nets me the same message.

coughSinistralianDelightcough

Got something caught in your throat, Vicki?

Anyway. 984 Purple (Just Because He Can) is back in business. :984:

I did, but I managed to clear it.

THE AGORA IS ALIVE ONCE AGAIN! :D/

Sweet Georgia Brown is back up and running.

And the masses cheer: bring back tombstone grey! bring back tombstone grey! :hint::hint:

I SAID WHO’S THAT COMIN’ DOWN THE TRACK (I said who’s that comin’ down the track)
A MEAN MACHINE IN RED AND BLACK (A mean machine in red and black)
AIN’T NOTHIN’ FINER IN THE LAND (Ain’t nothin’ finer in the land)
THAN A DRUNK OBNOXIOUS GEORGIA FAN (Than a drunk obnoxious Georgia fan)
GO DAWGS! (Go Dawgs!)
GO DAWGS! (Go Dawgs!)
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS! SIC 'EM! WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Go You Silver Britches is back. :uga:

Just for Arac:

Tutti Frutti (RENAMED TO THE ACTUAL SONG!) is back. A few minor tweaks were made, but it’s still deliciously bad.