After a great deal of thinking...

…I have decided to join the Navy.

I lack discipline. I am having trouble in school because I do not apply myself, and I figured I need a good fucking slap in the head, and the Armed Forces would be a good way to do that. Also, I wanted to get a chance to be semi-independent. I can’t stand living with my parents. Yeah- I do know that the Navy will be damned strict, but at the very least I’ll have some leeway to do some things I wouldn’t be able to do here. Also, I think that learning a skill could do me some good. Before my dad went in the Navy, he essentially didn’t know how to take himself. Afterwards, he knew how to do really complex engineering stuff, plumbing, carpentry, lots of stuff like that. And also- I really want to travel, quite a bit. I think that I might try to get stationed in the west coast of America, and in Italy sometime in my life (because I was born there, I have to visit that place again, man).

Oh yeah. I’m unbanned. Welcome me. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Oh yeah, I’m not going in until January or somehing, so I’ll be bugging you fools for a while!

Welcome back, I’m back as well. DON’T WELCOME MEEEEEEEEEEE.

Originally posted by Zombie_Ori
Welcome back, I’m back as well. DON’T WELCOME MEEEEEEEEEEE.

Welcome back.

Congratulations. I know the Navy will give you what you’re looking for.

Neither of you are welcome. Go away. I hate you. Go die. :smiley:

You guys left?

If you think it will help, give it a shot. Going in thinking it will help is good too.
Welcome back to y’all.

Originally posted by ahkeeyuu
You guys left?

Two week ban :stuck_out_tongue:

CC’s too fat for the navy!
(just messin’ :P)

Like I said, I never envisioned you going into the Navy. Ever. In fact, like I also said, I could cite maybe a hundred instances where you said you would never join the armed forces.

But hey, your reasons are your own. Keep it real in the Navy.

Good luck CC. I wish you well in the Navy.

As far as I’m concerned though, I’ve had enough of it.

Welcome back. :wave:

Ya know, if you really just need a good fucking slap to the head, I can do so. As for learning a skill, well, you’ll learn how to not get slapped in the head.

I think you were too harsh on that. If you want to quit it later, you’ll be in trouble. Devillion asked Nick what would be of him if he quit the armed forces. His answer was

Originally posted by Infonick
I’d go to jail for a long time, my record would be ruined and I would have a hell of a time getting a job. You see, the benefit of the military is that you have a job security. They can’t fire you, but you can’t quit.

Good luck, hope you get what you are looking for. Dont change too much though.

Originally posted by Ren
I think you were too harsh on that. If you want to quit it later, you’ll be in trouble. Devillion asked Nick what would be of him if he quit the armed forces… [insert Infonick’s quote]

I am well aware of the benefits and consequences of joining, thank you.

Originally posted by Cybercompost
I am well aware of the benefits and consequences of joining, thank you.

For your sake i hope you do…

But anyway, have fun in the navy…in 3 more months…

Have a nice time, when you leave that is.

Welcome back… even though I’ve still talked to you for the last 2 weeks. :stuck_out_tongue: I personally wouldn’t want anything to do with the armed forces, but if that’s what you wanna do, then that’s what you’re gonna do. Try to have fun in it.

Ground forces for me, I’d rather die on land :stuck_out_tongue: