A Zelda fic... let's hope it's better than my other one's ^^;

Well, some of my troubles have been solved, expect for my blindness. But it’s okay. :slight_smile: I’ll update now.

~Chapter Three~

Link walked down the hall to the training room where all soldiers trained in. The path was quiet, too quiet for his likings. So, with a quick silent move, Link grabbed his sword and pulled it out, carefully walking. His ears were tuned to every noise and his eyes focused on every sight of movement. Tip toeing now, he heard a small crash noise as if someone had broken something. With great reflexes, and speed, the hero was able to dodge a sword from behind.

~*~

The attacker was hiden in black clothing and wore a black face mask. It also had cat-like reflexes. Link tried thrusting his sword down it’s chest but the person easily avoided but rolling off his back and sweep kicking him to the ground. Before the attacker could stab Link’s throat, the hylian jumped back up and used his cape to blind the intruder. But before Link could slice the blinded person, it threw off his cape and ran out the palace through a window and jumped out of site.

Breathing with difficulty, Link checked out the window and couldn’t find the black figure anywhere. Grabbing his cape, the hero rushed out of the hall back to the throne room. He ran to Zelda’s side.

“You okay? You didn’t get hurt did you? Did you see an intureder?” he asked all at once.

“Calm down Link. I didn’t see anybody in the palace and no, I didn’t get hurt. Why what’s wrong? Are you okay?” Zelda asked with a look of bewilder and concern.

“Uh… nothing… nothing. Never mind.” Link couldn’t believe it. Who was that and what did he want? The hero looked over Zelda. She didn’t seem hurt or anything. Well dammit… who was that?

Zelda continued to stare at Link. He was worring her. “Is everything okay Link?” she asked him.

“Yeah… everything’s fine. Sorry to worry you like that.” he lied. Link didn’t want to worry her. So he smiled and shrugged. “I’ll see you tonight. Better go wash up.” he said, now walking back out with the princess watching him as he left.

“He’s worring me Impa.” Zelda said to her right hand maiden. Impa stood next to her.

“Hm…”

~*~

As Link walked through the halls, he ran into Mila… or she ran into him.

"Oh! I’m sorry Link!’ She apologized once she reliesed it was he who she bumped into.

“S’kay.” Link nodded his head and tried walking past her but she stepped in his way. He grined and tried going the other way but Mila stepped in front of him again.“Um… Excuse me but I have to get by.” The hero said. Mila didn’t seem to hear him. She had a big smile on her face and her eyes light up with joy. Link grined and grabbed her shoulders, lifted her up off the ground and set her behind him so he could walk ahead. Mila just stared at him as he walked away.

~~

~ You idioit…~ said a vioce in Links head. It was a deep and rough kind of voice and Link knew who it was.

‘What are you talking about Fierce Deity?’ Link replied in his head. A small grin appeared on his face as he heard the answer.

~You have your ways with the laides too much. Look at them. Drooling all over you. Phst. A warrior like you shouldn’t need a woman.~ Fierce Deity told him.

‘Dammit Fierce Deity. Haven’t you ever heard of ‘love’?’ Link made a face of annoynce. No reply. Good. Link thought as he walked down the hall. The hero thoght back to when he first met Fierce Deity…

~*~

Link was only ten- eleven years old when he went inside the moon of Termina. He had lost all of the pressious mask he had gotten from his journey in this strange land and only had his three transforming mask. The Deku Mask, the Goron’s Mask, and the Zora’s mask. Each with mystical powers that would transform him into what the mask was. ( A deku scrud, a goron and a zora.)

A child stood underneigth a tree in a lonely grassy field as Link walked up to the kid. The strange lad wore a mask of strange powers. Horiffying magic. Majora’s Mask they called it. It was red with spkies sticking out of the sides and yellow eyes.

The Boy looked at Link and asked him if he wanted to play. Link just shrugged and looked at him as the child said, “You have only weak mask. I’ll be the bad guy and you be the good guy.” the boy spoke as he handed Link a strange mask. The mask was of a humans face with red marking on his face and white eyes. The hylian hero could feel a dark power coming from this mask… something was strange about it. But before Link could say anything, he was transported into a wried room.

Majora’s mask came out of the wall with slimy and funny looking tentacules coming out of it’s back. Link thought of one thing. That new mask… the Fierce Deity’s mask. So, the child hero placed the mask on his face in a dark power went through out his body. He was becoming older and taller. Everything blurred up to him and his eyes lost focus. Something or someone was taking control over his mind and body.

The battle was over and Link had no clue what had happen. He wasn’t in the moon anymore and he was alseep in the grass with a headache. Tatl, his fairy in Termina, was looking at him and spoke out but he couldn’t hear her. Then it pop into his mind. That mask! Fierce Deity’s mask! Link quickly looked inside his bag and found it. This mask had strange powers… though the hero was curious of this dark warrior of ancient times, he looked at Epona.

~*~

That was when he first met this dark warrior that soon took over his mind completely and now, Link must suffer with Fierce Deity, living inside his head and heart. Slowly, Link was starting to become like him. Dark, Cold hearted, and very powerful. Very powerful. Wise and ancient, mysterious as well.

The Hero of Time could tell he was becoming like him. In time, Link would be Fierce Deity.

Little tip: I like to seperate “scene shifts” with some symbols. Examples:

=========

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

GG: Good tip!

CC: Whoo, an action shot!! Very well done! It was very short, but that’s OK, because in real life, if an assassin fails its attack, he usually tries to ESCAPE, not stay for a full fight with the hero, unlike what you see in most stories.
I wonder, however, if it was a good idea for Link to keep it quiet? I think we’ll find out, eh?

Only thing ruining it were the typos, but, I know you’ll deal with them later!
Write on!!

Thank you GG. Thank You Wil.

I have added a bit more so go and read what I have now ^^

Cool, and as Wilfredo said, Assasins usually escape when they lose, otherwise, it’s great!

HAH! Nice bit with Mila, CC! Very funny!

BTW, is the Fierce Deity actually from the Majora’s Mask game, or did you make it up? (Again, my knowledge of Zelda is limited.)

Originally posted by Wilfredo Martinez
[b]HAH! Nice bit with Mila, CC! Very funny!

BTW, is the Fierce Deity actually from the Majora’s Mask game, or did you make it up? (Again, my knowledge of Zelda is limited.) [/b]

Yes. It is from Majora’s Mask.

thanks Wil. But Firce Deity’s Mask is from the game as Ryuujin said. How did I do on explain that? Was I good in details with that part of the game? (For those who have played the game.)

BUt Yeah, my sister got a kick out of that part with Mila.

Oh no… I think I saw a run on sentence. Better go fix it!

edit: Btw, I’ll have Chapter 4 up soon. :slight_smile: I’ll have it be the party just to get on with the story. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry it’s taking so long… having troubles with home again. :too bad;

~Chapter Four~

Link washed his hands and splashed cold water on his face. The streams of the cold liquid dripped down his face and off his chin. He looked into the mirror and didn’t see his reflection but that of Fierce Deity. A man of early teens, young adulthood was in the mirror. He had pale skin like Link but white eyes. Silver bangs dropped into his eyes and covered them. Crimson red scars came down from his eyes to his bottom jaw line as a blue triangler mark was on his forehead.

Link only grinned and decided that he shouldn’t look into the mirror anymore. He felt his soul becoming colder than ice each time he saw himself. The hero grabbed a wash cloth and dried his face before walking out of the bathroom and down the hall again.

~*~

When Link arrived inside the throne room, he was greeted with an arua of happiness as he saw all of the sages and his friends there. He smiled cheerfully as Saria ran up to him and hugged him. She was still as small and childish as he remembered her. Of crouse she would still be like this. She’s a kokri so she’d never grow up. The girl still wore green shorts with a long dreen turtle neck sweater and long leather boots. Her green hair was kept back in a hair band.

“Link! You’re home!” she shouted as he hugged her back.

“Yup. I’m home sweet home!” Link replied. A huge goron man walked over to the two. He had a huge manly grin on his rough, dirt brown face.

“Welcome back Brother.” Daruiana greeted warmly. The leader of the gorons patted Links shoulder with a strong hand almost knocking him off his feet. Link grinned a little as he looked at the other sages.

The spirit sage, Nabura, stood next to Impa. She looked as young as she ever has. Tall, tan, very skinny with a great figure. Her red hair was still pulled back with a crystal and on her forehead was a red jewel like always. She was leader of the Guredos. A tribe of female warriors who don’t let strangers or men into their forttess. They were Gannondrof’s mother(s).She wore only a pink belly shirt with a pink pair of fluffy pants.

At the table sat Malon with Zelda. Though Malon wasn’t a sage, she was still Link’s friend.

Behind Link was Princess Ruto… of the Zora’s. “Hello Link.” the fish human said. Link smiled and turned to face her.

“Hey Ruto.”

“Shall we get the feast started?” Zelda called out to everyone. The group sat at the table to eat and talk.

~*~

The night was spent on laughter and joy as Link’s friends listened to his adventures while he was gone. The joy and warmth Link felt when he was with them. It’d been so long since he felt this way… so long. Link smiled as his goron friend made a comment on his horse Epona. Malon snapped back at him in a playful way defending the horse. They all brusted into a laughing fit as the ranch girl turned red.

~*~

It was well past midnight before everyone returned to their home lands. Link stayed in the palace that evening and went into his room to fall asleep.

~~

Was he dreaming? Or was it real… ? The coldness that tugged on his heart, drawing him deeper into the darkness. Link felt the stinging pain of hate and bitterness feel his heart. The friendly attitude left him as the evil slowly creeped over his body. The shadow of the past… the death of his soul.

~*~

Link awoken in his bed, trembling. Cold sweat beated off his face as he sat up, his heart pounding in his chest. The hero stood up and got off his bed. He walked out of his room. It was early morning and the palace was still alseep. Link could tell this by the crack of dawn coming into veiw outside the window he was near.

Link then reliased that he wasn’t wearing his armor for the first time in ages. His hair was more of a mess than before and his tunic was all wrinkled. “Ah damn… I’m a mess…” he said under his breath. The hero of time walked back into his room and found a bowl full of fresh, cold water. There, he washed his face and straightened his tunic out. Link looked inot his mirror but quickly looked away. He turned it so tht the glass would look at the wall.

The hero walked back out of his room to run into Zelda.

“Morning Link.” She said with a warm smile.

“Uh… morning Zel.” Link replied dumfounded.

“Heh… I see you’re up bright and early.” the princess said.

“Dunno about bright but up early.” he said with a lazy smile.

“Okay. Well, you can go get some breakfest down in the Dinning hall.” Zelda told him.

Chapter for is completed. I know it’s short but chapter five will come. ^^

holds thread up on shoulders and back Gotta… keep… this… thing… up!! lifts it back up phew…

I’m sick at the moment so chapter five won’t be in til exams are over and I’m feeling better… :frowning:

Cries So lonely in here… :eek:

Now, don’t get sad, CC! We HAVE been reading your story… but some of us have been just TOO busy to post immediately. Heck, I haven’t even started MY Xmas story!!

Gimme a few minutes to post my review.

Edit: Here it is:

Chapter four showed us more of your ability to describe both the characters’ appearances and their personalities- good work. You know, there’s one thing that bothers me: isn’t Link taking the fact he has Fierce Deity inside him a little too easy? If I were him, my first priority would be to get rid of this stranger within my soul.
But, maybe FD isn’t as bad as he sounds- and maybe, you’re making a point of Link’s own nature- perhaps he’s more than confident that he can handle the situation. Given he has saved the World a few times already, it would be understandable. Let’s hope he’s not underestimating the situation.

Get well soon, CC, we await your next chapter.

yeah don’t get sad,
I’m can’t wait for chapter five… hope it’s up soon

Don’t be sad, CC, people are just laczy to comment (me included! :P). The story is coming along nicely, Wil said it better than I have the brain to right now :slight_smile:

ok! ^^ Chris-chris be happy now. ^^:yipee:

Anywas, Chapter five

~Chapter Five~

Link had a small breakfest that morning. All he ate was a few apples, had a glass of orange jucie and two pancakes. After the big feast he had last night, his stomach was still full.

“Thanks ladys.” Link thanked the maids and walked out of the dinning hall. He walked down the main hall into the throne room where he found Zelda.

“Link… can I ask you something?” the princess looked at him.

“Uh sure. What you need to ask?” he nodded.

“Well, since you came back… I’ve been wondering what happened to you that made you change?” Zelda questioned him.

“Well, I told you everything that happened to me last night,” Link answered.

~ No you didn’t… you didn’t tell her about meh, did you?~ Fierce Deity spoke in Links head.

‘Don’t say anything you two faced, soul stealing warrior. This is between me and Zelda. So go find a cornor and stay there.’ Link replied to him.

“I mean. You look a little darker than usual.” the princess pointed out.

“Well, um. You see… I…” Link couldn’t find the words. He didn’t want to tell her about Fierce Deity. At least, not yet.

“Okay. We can talk about this later. Right now, I would like to show you around Hyrule. I’ve made a few changes while you were gone.” the princess smiled.

“Okay. Sounds great to me.” the hero nodded and smiled.

~*~

Link and Zelda went to Lon Lon Ranch and barrowed two horses after a short chat with Malon. Our hero didn’t want to take Epona because he wanted her to rest some more before he took her anywhere.

After that, the two went to Hyrule Lake where they had a peaceful Pick-nick. Link was surprised that Zelda had rebuilt the pillers leading to Zora’s domain and built a new fishing pond. Looking around the lake brough back memories to Link. He use to love going fishing at the fishing pond and swimming with his friends. That was all after the defeat of Ganondraf, before he left to find Navi. After eight years of traveling, Link had never seen such a pure and clear blue waters. Hyrule lake was the freshes body of water in all the lands.

“Wow Zel. This place is great. You fixed it up pretty damn good.” Link commented as he took a bite of his sandwhich

“Thank you Link.” Zelda smiled and nibbled smally on hers.

“You know? This place use to be full of monsters. But nowa days, it’s clear and clean. No bad guys running around.” Link smiled and ate the remainder of his sandwhich.

“Yes. We sages have taken great care of Hyrule after you left.” the princess nodded politly.

“Yeah.” Link agreed. He bit into his apple and nodded his head. The dark hero smiled happily. Their horses grazed silently near them.

“Next I’ll take you to the forest.” Zelda told him.

“Good!” Link smiled joyfully and ate the rest of his apple.

I’ll update soon. Sorry gotta keep up with it.

Take the time you need :slight_smile:

Think that’s all I do on Chapter five… running a little dea right now…

Sorry I hadn’t commented, CC, I am still somewhat burnt out from writing my Xmas story and haven’t been reading many story threads.

You’re still going well. I like the arguments between Link and Fierce deity. One question, tho: you said that Hyrule was rebuilt. From what? Gannondorf’s attack? What game was that? (Again, remember to include clues for those of us who don’t know the games.)

Oh, also: do you write your chapters here on the site, or do you write them on your PC, then copy-paste them? The latter is better, that way you keep a copy AND can correct errors before posting.

That’s okay Wil. I’m in a MAJORLY BAD writers block.

But I type them into my PC sometimes, other times I’m just too lazy to do that and type it right ahead. :stuck_out_tongue: