A staff event

Originally posted by Skankin’ Garbage
Yeah, but the difference is, TD’s won’t be funny. :stuck_out_tongue: Scaring people with Bikinis isn’t that funny. … TD will probly put Micheal Jackson in a bikini or something, or maybe Barney. Woo hoo. :stuck_out_tongue:
I thought you would have gotten that out of “I’m really not looking forward to when TD sees this thread.”

Okay, I have mine now. Don’t ask why I chose it… it’s a secret.

Funny that the person who started this thread still hasn’t done anything themselves. :smiley:

BTW, why are we doing this?

[edit]Dalton: kudos on the excel pic. :smiley:

Originally posted by Mr. Saturn
BTW, why are we doing this?

To piss me off. And it’s working.

It’s either this or a DBZ-related picture. Thank you and have a nice day! :slight_smile:

I took mine down because of numerous death threats.

Flint, no hard feelings. I’m using a swimsuit picture because it’s finally summer; have to get in the mood, right? And what better way to celebrate the summer months than with a pic of Excel in a swimsuit after stuffing herself with food? 8P

Please don’t take offense, Flintedge. We’re just having some fun.

I’m certain I didn’t do this to piss of Flint, heh. If anything, I might have put this picture in my sig anyways because I thought it was incredibly hilarious :stuck_out_tongue: I just thought with the whole ‘staff event’ here, I could just tack on a bikini and it would be gravy. :stuck_out_tongue:

And it’s working, SG. That pic is hillarious! And I think Excel looks cute when she stuffed to the gills with food, so I used that. 8)

Cless will face consequences…

PC issues are complicating things , Sat. I’m shooting to have stuff up tonight. I organized this because in the mb admin board, Merl went “is that pic really necessary?” and Flint answered “yes”. Hence the parody of the sillyness.

Then do you find it necessary to piss him off which it’s obvious you’re doing?

But it is necessary to have pictures of girls in bikinis in staff sigs though.

Not if it’s just a stupid jab at someone.

Then you fail to understand why I’m doing this.

Perhaps. I’m just basing my views on what you’ve said thus far.

For someone going in politics, you’re disturbingly unpolitical.

I didn’t do this to piss off anyone… I just thought this was something silly Sin came up with randomly that everyone was cooperating with for whatever reason, and I like hippos.

I organized this because in the mb admin board, Merl went “is that pic really necessary?” and Flint answered “yes”. Hence the parody of the sillyness.

I can’t really base anything without seeing the thread that involved these quotes, because I’m sure there’s more to it than what you’ve said, Sin, but at this point, it’s obvious that Flint’s getting angry, considering:

To piss me off. And it’s working.

So why don’t we stop it here?

Or perhaps I’m just sick and tired of arguing constantly when it doesn’t change anything anyways.

And yes, PKT showed exactly what I was saying.

Sin, you’re an asshole, plain and simple. If you want to keep doing this, then fine, I don’t really give a shit.

Edit: Can someone close this thread actually? Maybe I do care after all.

I think you’re all insane.