A staff event

PREPARE THE MEMORY ERASER! pulls out a pizza cutter and a bucket of acid Okay, who wants to go first?

I do >_<

I hate you all :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Kagon
I do >_<

removes the top of Kagon’s head with the pizza cutter, then pours the acid onto the brain Oops, I think I just wiped out your memories from after the third grade. puts everything back together and acts like there’s nothing wrong

I think this’ll do until I find something I like better. :slight_smile:

try not to make it too large though…

Pues, hay está. Deseo que les lo guste. :smiley:

I agree with all your diggaz.

As do I.

Oh yeah, and way to copy me (us) everyone :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s a fine line between copy and parody.

Oh, so you did this this to be an asshole rather than as a joke? I see.

A parody IS a joke 8P. Plagiarism is assholish.

Well I finished making my signature. It still TRT style, but I made custom sprites for Aasea, Kasing, Gosalyn, Archne, and Mihoshi. Plus I put in TLM and Liquidator in for no reason at all. Enjoy…now don’t kill me! :smiley:

SG, that’s pretty bad and all, but I’m really not looking forward to when TD sees this thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

Trust me, TD won’t top mine. If anyone tops mine, it’ll be uh, someone’s. Not gonna mention who, I’ll let him/her tell say something about it if they want to. :stuck_out_tongue:

I never said he’d top yours, but still, TD is insane when it comes to weird ass images that scare small children into never leaving their house. Which by the way, is probably why we have so many damn people here.

I’m just waiting to hear back from a certain someone. If this person agrees, then my sig will indeed top SG’s. Oh how I hope this person agrees.

Yeah, but the difference is, TD’s won’t be funny. :stuck_out_tongue: Scaring people with Bikinis isn’t that funny. The whole point of this in my opinion, is to be really funny, or to distract a couple poor bastards. :stuck_out_tongue: TD will probly put Micheal Jackson in a bikini or something, or maybe Barney. Woo hoo. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m considering getting Janet.

Ah never mind.