A dirty, dirty lie

Cheese does not ruins lives. Do not listen to talking eggs. And their sometimes friend Bob.

Listen Dai, as I’ve told you before, it’s obvious it does ruin lives as our good friends Weebl and Bob have shown quite well.

Weebl and Bob are liars! Listening to eggs has never turned out well for me, especially when they’re obsessed with poop.

Aw damn, I thought this would be about something else. I gots tricked by the Dai! =P

I say we kill the eggs and make cheese omelettes. Cheese does not ruin lives. I can quit whenever I want.

Dai you tricked me, I hate Weebl and Bob. >.<

That’s just what you think 984. It’s been proven that quitting cheese isn’t easy like most people think.

Now, when you say you hate Weebl and Bob, you mean the characters, or the thing itself? because I have nothing but the utmost respect for Chris the Ninja Pirate.

besides, Cheese DOES ruin lives. I know, I’m a recovering Cheese addict. ;_;

Hey Kagon, I got some cool stuff I know you’d like. It’s “cheese”. It’ll make you feel reeeeal good, and I’ll tell you what, since you’re such a buddy, I’ll even let you have the first one for free!

Originally posted by Kagon
That’s just what you think 984. It’s been proven that quitting cheese isn’t easy like most people think.
Nonsense. I’ve done it hundreds of times.

I dont find Weebl and Bob funny. Its a cool concept, but it’s just not funny.

Once again, I’ve been tricked into looking at a thread because of its title…

Oh, this is too funny. Simply hilarious .

Wierder than anything I’ve seen in the past five minutes.

Wergmln mnyeh.

Okay, I hafta say dat in my opinion, dis is officially a load of crap.

That’s your frickin’ opinion about <i>everything.</i>

Cheese and I have a mutually beneficial relationship- she would never hurt me. ;.;

I really don’t like Weebl and Bob. It just doesn’t seem funny to me.

Quiet, Kagon. Cheese is gouda.

Oh great, the horrible puns begin.

Oh,l come on, Xelo, don’t act so bleu.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Oh,l come on, Xelo, don’t act so bleu.

Being bleu is a fact of life, its the way things have to brie.