A dirty, dirty lie

Originally posted by Cybercompost
Being bleu is a fact of life, its the way things have to brie.

You got a point, only a muenster wouldn’t feel bleu at sometime in it’s life.

Originally posted by Xelopheris
Oh great, the horrible puns begin.

You have seen nothing till TD comes with one of his images. =P

Well, Xelo, I guess these puns are a little cheesy, so I can see why they grate on your nerves. We should probably stop milking these for all their worth.

twitches I take it from those puns, several people want to forfiet thier right to breathe…

Uh, I didn’t get anything on that video:hmm:

Hey, if you don’t like these cheese jokes, Spazzy, does that make you lactose intolerant?

Oh brother… they’ve released a munster…

Still, I wonder if you guys can cut the cheese jokes?

What? Cut the cheese jokes? I’d rather visit Red Leister and chedder up some girls.

The concept deserves a chuckle but I thought the cartoon stunk worse than limberger. I myslef love chese and my life is no where near ruin.

Well, it did seem to be a rather poor Kraft… sort of like they were milking the concept.

They still have a wheys to go…

I’m so glad no one can see or hear me laugh at all those cheese jokes. I need to buy myself a new sense of humour… This one’s defect.

grabs PC and 984 and drags them off Kindly ignore their tortured screams of pain, everyone.

Oh no! Spazzy is going to put so many holes into us we’ll be Swiss cheese!

Grilled 984 sandwiches anyone?

Where’re you taking them, Jack…Monterey?

Oh, I am so scared I am cheddering…

pulling out my guns. You are going to taste lead pepper, Jack!!!

You are going to suffer worse then the Curds in Iraq… (ok, I admit that was rather out of taste, but I was running low on cheesey jokes.))

Hey … the Cheat looks like a cheese!

Minyemheh!

I’d say this is getting increasingly cheesy, but I think someone already did.

I just thought I’d point out to all thsoe interested that they just updated, and I love this episode.

SOO CUTE! :slight_smile:

comes back out Anyone want ham and… cheese sandwiches?

Just don’t ask where the ham is from, and don’t worry if it’s a bit overdone.