72 posts! Yippee!

Nothing is funny here. Sorry. Now, we’re all going to make fun of you for the rest of your stay here at our lovely RPGC. : \ Nah, just kidding. Well. I won’t hold a grudge against you… but 2/3 of the others will >.>;

The only good thing I have discovered from this thread is that Merlin has a huge red button somewhere he can press to wipe us all out in a milisecond. Because Eden never lies.

Yes! People hate me! That always makes me feel so happy in a way that it never should.

What can I say. We’re assholes. :victoly:

How about, why does your age in your profile say that you’re 33, but your birthday is September 1970?

Didn’t update it, I originally came here some time in 2003. Don’t worry, it’s a complete lie anyway.

This isn’t satire, this is retarded.

where’s this red button? … looks for it so I can push said red button … sorry. I have a strange obbession with button pushing :stuck_out_tongue:

http://geocities.com/pyresun/press_the_button.swf

>_>

whee! happiness! pushes button

O_O!!!

:scream:

Clank or Daxter?

:spam:

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Agreed.

I also agree. How’s life Cro?

Gets in before the lock

I wonder if this guy is really one of the regulars, just trying to annoy…

Seems unlikely that anyone is really this stupid.

TD said something about doing this the other day.

Nah, it’s just (apparently) awful sattire. Some people think this sort of item is funny. This group isn’t them. Surprised me.

Gets in before the lock

I wonder if this guy is really one of the regulars, just trying to annoy…

Seems unlikely that anyone is really this stupid.

points to self

I’m not actually one of the regulars here, so ya know. For what reason do you consider me stupid, though? Serious question.

That’s going to give someone a heart attack, especially if they had their sound turned way up. They would probably have deserved it though.

I only had my sound on a bit, and it was FRICKIN’ loud. Pretty funny, though.