72 posts! Yippee!

'At’s right. 72 posts. I feel so proud. Ask me any question that you want, and I’ll be sure to insult and belittle your every word. Perhaps I’ll change your post around so I can insult you moreso, or go into other posts or examine your name carefully.

EDIT: Don’t.

Our superiors wont be pleased.

Why is Canadian beer weak as piss?

What the hell were you thinking when you made this topic? (No, I’m serious.)

Why do you live in Ireland?

Some people do it cuz they think it’s funny when the 1000postaskmequessies trend hits.

Sattire.

You capitalised the beginning of parentheses. That’s not right.

'Cause Ireland rocks. Now, why is Canadian beer so weak?

I should’ve made a 555 post…

Didn’t you go off at kiro a few threads ago for being spammy? Hypocrite much? This is very spammy. And stupid. You’re not funny.

>>;;

Yep. You should listen to Eva too, just look at her post count. =o

I think we need another post wipe. Come on Merlin, accidentally click delete. Do it! Wouldn’t it be fun? =)

:kissy:

Because it’s awful. You’re a retard for drinking it. And what the hell is “Darkness Beckons” supposed to mean? Crazy satanites.

Didn’t you go off at kiro a few threads ago for being spammy? Hypocrite much? This is very spammy. And stupid. You’re not funny.

>>;;

Nah, I was reinforcing my superiority. Worship me.

While that is one of the worst justifications I’ve ever heard, fine. Screw it.

These threads are done when you hit an important number, and by important I mean 1000, 2000 or something like that. It’s not in the rules, but if people start making this stuff whenever they feel like, all they are going to accomplish is turning these threads into ban-able cause.

It’s meant to mean depression is calling me to suicide. I thought even a simpleton fighter type like you could see that.

Ah, okay. 'Twas a joke, anyway. Apparently very unfunny to the particular bunch that happens to frequent this sort of forum. Ignore it.

There’s a sign put up by Stuco in my school that says “Don’t belittle, Be big.” Anyone ever consider you conceited at school?

I got that, I just chose not to let on. Let’s stop this now.

This isn’t even close to being original.

There’s a sign put up by Stuco in my school that says “Don’t belittle, Be big.” Anyone ever consider you conceited at school?

Yes, including myself. I know it.

I had no idea. I apologise. I mean, it’s a typical thing to happen, but… It didn’t really occur to me. Ah well.

Heh, the second day back to this forum and already I’m fairly annoyed at everyone. A record, even for me. Ah well, 'tis to be expected. Now to take out my anger on a nearby person.