3000 Posts

congrats on your post count genericangstyposter.

in honor i will give you a… what the hell is wrong with that cat gillamonster. it looks like its eye were clawed out. :moogle:

Delita: How would you feel when you woke up if you had a wet dream with the following images: :no2: :bowser: :too bad: ?

Damn, you always ask the loaded questions… ummm throw in this smilie :scream: and I would feel like I do every morning.

No seriously, I would probably not use ANY smilie again for a long time, and not read threads with smilies in them

If you mean just in Europe my favorite battle on the Western front is the Battle of Arnheim. Eastern front is German Offensive South of Kursk during July 4-15 of 1943.

Because I care. :slight_smile:

VickiMints: As a woman in a scientific field, do you believe that you are treated any differently than a man would be in the same position (with pay, benefits, behavior around you [even if it’s “better”])- and do you ever want to punch them in the face? :stuck_out_tongue:

Rommiel: What was your favorite television show when you were a very little kid?

Nightblade: Do you listen to Guns and Roses, and if so, have you ever had the urge to change around one of their songs and go like “WE’RE ON THE NIGHT BLADE!?”

Lanyx (2): Fine. I’ll answer your dumb question, but you don’t get a second one… whore! Cybercompost, Rountree, Loki, Un Chien Andalou, and Genericangstyposter. Congratulations for wasting your second one. :-o

Dragon Tear: If you could lose one limb and replace it with cool cybernetic stuff, which limb would it be, and what would you put in it’s place?

Skankin’ Garbage: Can you explain to me, in the form of a poem or song, what exactly a digger is?

Gila Monster (2): Sure. If you could go on tour with any band that you want to, but not actually be in the band (you could be a roadie, manager, whatever), which band would it be and why?

cait sith: How in the Hell does that stupid megaphone do any damage!?

I want a question!

Do me! Do me!

Standing right behind you, of course.

I started answering your question, and then I realized I was getting far too long-winded for a Saturday afternoon when I need to clean up and head out to Best Buy. :smiley: I’ll get to it soon!

Megaphone? oh you mean this sonic disruptor I carry around. It melts organic objects into puddles of pus. If that dos’ent work giant mog sits on it. :moogle:

What was your favorite television show when you were a very little kid?

oh man there were so many. i would probably have to say GI Joes and the oldschool Transformers. i cant remember anything much younger than that. =\

Digger
Tough, hard-working
Searching for gold nuggets
All too often, we only find
Fool’s Gold

Probably Iron Maiden, because from what I know, they are really cool people. And they aren’t into drugs, and only drink, so they wouldn’t get in trouble at boarders or anything, heh. Plus, their music rules, so it would be sweet to see them almost every night for a month or so.

Question: Did my answer suffice?

Sorcerer: If you were a God in say… Greek, Norse, Egyptian, whateverian mythology, what kind of God would you be, what kind of people would you favor, and what powers would you have?

Sorc gets the cool question.

Seraphim Ephyon: What’s love got to do with it, got to do with it?

Americansycho (2): Definately, I only give second questions if someone asks for it or makes a post that does not answer a question- so you’re getting another question. :open_mouth: What annoying habit bugs you the most, and what is YOUR most annoying habit?

Fuck man, I hate that song.

Not really a habit, but when people talk like children. My worst habit (I guess) would probably be that that I am very sarcastic. (Not always on the forums).

I’d like to answer a question, too

the right one! cause… well… I’m always right anyway, I don’t need my limb for that. =D Also, I’d put some badass laser in its place. cause that’s the first cool cyberthing I could think of. Who wouldn’t want to shoot lasers at people? Or those cool arms Inspector gadget has. I’d have 4 arms! mawwhahahaha.

Big Dizzy: WHERE are you going YOUNG MAN? >_<