3000 Posts

I just wanted you to know that my penis size has just increased thricefold.

Hoorah!

Oh. And if you post here, I’ll ask you a question, because I’m tired of being interrogated. I will say that no more than two posts will qualify for questions, the rest will be qualified for spankings- from this guy (unless you are answering questions, of course):

:hint:

Post away.

EDIT: The first round of questions shall be posted later today.

Congrats and I must praise you for changing a long-time tradition! :victoly:

Whore.

Question me about anything but my lack of a social life.

Oh it has, has it? :eek:

Congrats, and all that. Have a cookie. Even though I could give a crap about post count.

Ummmm… when did we start caring about your penis size? I know I dont care… but if it were my b/f (one I dont have) I would be like… COME HERE BABY! and start having fun :wink:

i can’t wait till my penis is 3000 posts long

Congratulations!

This coming from someone who finds himself bigger than average: Size matters little (Width, though, is more important than length), as long as the guy knows how to use it.

3000!? Damn!

3000 posts, and as far as can recall, 4 different usernames. :smiley:

Congrats, dude.

Shit, I should have done this awhile ago. I would have gotten a large penis out of it, apparently! Maybe 4000…grumble

Congratz! Well on the posting part anyway…

Apart from the fact the thricefold isn’t a word, well done!

Im glad to see that despite being rather generic and angsty you have stayed on with RPGC this long. Class 3000 penis or not, you are a well established member here, and you continued presence is a reminder to all that this place is worth it… to a generic and angsty person at least. You get 3 additional marathon points.

What would happen if a girl reaches that high? It wouldn’t be penis because last time I checked… I was a chick and I saw my pussy… >.>… does it go for tits insted?

:hint:
ha! girls don’t use the internet, there all just guys pretending to be girls silly

As many FBI agents can testify to.

Congratulations.

Are you saying I’m not a girl?! Eyes flame Must resist erge to…not…use…bazooka!

Rikku: Do it! Do it!