3000 club almost there

How stopped quicker?

Thinking happy thoughts? :smiley:

A site map is pointless. If you can’t read the ToC, then tough. It shows EVERYTHING that’s in RPGC.

Purge the zeroposters. please. PURGE THEM @_@

I’d also buy RPGC merch. Then again I foresee things being lost during shipping not to mention the fact that TD would have his children in Zimbabwe working in sweatshops and I for one just don’t go for that. Oh yeah…vote for me.

APRIL FOOLS!

Um…as much as I hate to sound pushy, I have to ask…when are our questions being answered?

APRIL FOOLS! HE’S NEVER GOING TO ANSWER THEM!

shhhh, I’ll get there someday.

Man, unfortunatly a lot of people are approaching 3,000 posts. Myself, Charle, GG…

Feels like the “eliteness” of having that many posts is being eroded :expressionless:

Psh, Sin and me got it waaaaaaaaay before the rest did. Fear our spamming skills.

Everyone ph33r TD’s über-crazy life-lacking skills!

I felt elite when i got 1k ;_;

RPGC Merchandise plzkthx

dude, i’ve been here for like a year and a half and I still haven’t hit 1k

I remember how I I used to be obsessed about my penis si- err, post count, but recently, I’ve actually been barely posing around here (compared to how much I used to post, at least). Maybe I’m finally, I don’t know, maturing or something. But yeah, only 16 posts away form 3000. Whoo, or something.

Well, staff members have one more forum to post in, one that’s probably far more active than some of the ones there are for everyone else.

I dunno, I find it funny that question threads are still around after so long. God, that was what, 2 years ago or something? o.O

Stupid habits die hard.

Ha. Ha. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I really don’t care but I’m only roughly 40 posts away from being one of the top 25 posters :hahaha; .

I totally agree with revamping the smilies. We finally got Dekar, but I want my Kefka shaking his fists!