2000 post milestone

I’ve been posting here and there on the forum since 2003 and it seems that somehow or another I made it to 2000 posts. So, I figured to follow the pseudo tradition here where I make a thread and you all can ask me question if you so desire. I will answer them to the best of my ability.

Based on your avatar, do you believe in truth and justice anymore?

Edit: Due to 984’s interruption…

Kairi, as a lesbian, do you believe in truth and justice anymore?

Can I come over?

GSG is almost at 1000 posts too… 1000 posts of incoherence. Christ.

Just so everyone knows, all questions have to follow the formula of “Kairi, as a lesbian, [insert question here]”

Because you’re getting a PhD in mathematics, I looked for a good mathematical question. Unfortunately, since I’m pretty bad at math, I’m not sure how hard this will be for you. <_<

“At a movie theater, the manager announces that a free ticket will be given to the first person in line whose birthday is the same as someone in line who has already bought a ticket. You have the option of getting in line at any time. Kairi, as a lesbian, assuming that you don’t know anyone else’s birthday, and that birthdays are uniformly distributed throughout a 365 day year, what position in line gives you the best chance of being the first duplicate birthday?”

Secret question: How about getting together with me and GG and roleplaying sometime? I know you’re a busy grad student, but there has to be like… some free time. … … … Okay, maybe not. :stuck_out_tongue:

Kairi, as a lesbian, what type of tires do you recommend I get for my truck? I’m torn between the Nitto Dura Grapplers and the Terra Grapplers. Thank you in advance. And congratulations on your milestone.

Wait, what. I knew you were in math, but I thought you were still 20 years old or something. O_o How far are you into it, what is it about and what do you intend to do after getting it?

What is your name?

WHAT is your quest?

WHAT…is the capital of Assyria?

Kairi, as a lesbian, what do you think of pos-T-vac?

If you’ve been posting since 2003, you probably have more than 2000 posts, K, since the count was reset a while ago, remember? But who cares, let’s take the chance to celebrate your membership! Congratulations! :victoly:

So, after all this time, what would you say you still like the most about this site?

Kairi, as a lesbian,

What is your favorite food?
What is your favorite season and why?
What are some passtimes you enjoy other than videogames?

Kairi, as a lesbian, read any good books recently?

Also, totally seconding GAP’s secret question.

Kairi, as a lesbian, do you believe in truth and justice anymore?

Do I believe it exists in the world? Yes.

Can I come over?

No, you may not.

“At a movie theater, the manager announces that a free ticket will be given to the first person in line whose birthday is the same as someone in line who has already bought a ticket. You have the option of getting in line at any time. Kairi, as a lesbian, assuming that you don’t know anyone else’s birthday, and that birthdays are uniformly distributed throughout a 365 day year, what position in line gives you the best chance of being the first duplicate birthday?”

Best is kind of a vague term…if I wanted to have a better than 50% chance, I’d stand 23rd in line. If I wanted a better chance than that I’d have to be more patient with online calculators to find the solution.

Kairi, as a lesbian, what type of tires do you recommend I get for my truck? I’m torn between the Nitto Dura Grapplers and the Terra Grapplers. Thank you in advance. And congratulations on your milestone.

After skimming a few sites here and there on them, I can’t really see much of a difference between one or the other. So after flipping a coin, I have decided that perhaps you could go with the Nitto Dura Grapplers.

Wait, what. I knew you were in math, but I thought you were still 20 years old or something. O_o How far are you into it, what is it about and what do you intend to do after getting it?

I’m only a first year. Right now I’m studying fairly broad subjects, but next year I’m hoping to focus more on Number Theory. I plan on eventually becoming a professor, but I’ve been thinking that once I get my phD I might be so sick of schools that I’d need to take off for a bit. Perhaps I’d enjoy being a bartender for a short time.

What is your name?

WHAT is your quest?

WHAT…is the capital of Assyria?

Kairi. My quest is to acquire a phD in mathematics. During what time period are you thinking?

Kairi, as a lesbian, what do you think of pos-T-vac?

Can’t say it’ll ever be something I really care about.

If you’ve been posting since 2003, you probably have more than 2000 posts, K, since the count was reset a while ago, remember? But who cares, let’s take the chance to celebrate your membership! Congratulations!

So, after all this time, what would you say you still like the most about this site?

I think the post count reset might have happened before I joined, but I’m not too sure.
I like the people here. Many are insightful and witty; I enjoy reading snide comments they make on topics I know little about.

Kairi, as a lesbian,

What is your favorite food?
What is your favorite season and why?
What are some passtimes you enjoy other than videogames?

At the moment Bibimbop. It’s a Korean dish that’s incredibly delicious, no matter what veggies you throw into it it seems.
I love the winter. I grew up in a desert so I very rarely saw snow, and it never really got all that cold. So when I saw a blizzard for the first time I couldn’t help but be excited. I love coming inside after playing in the snow and wrapping up in a pile of comforters while carefully sipping hot cocoa.
I enjoy aikido and belly dancing. I am not very good at either of these things, but I love to go to the dojo and throw people or go to dance class and learn a new routine. I think my favorite part of belly dancing is the outfit.

Kairi, as a lesbian, read any good books recently?

Sadly, not really. I haven’t been to a book store or non math library in months. I think the last book I read for fun was Grim Tuesday, which I did enjoy, but that was awhile back.
I’m sorry gg, gap. I’m pretty much guaranteed to be free during the summer. Would you like to plan something then? I would at least be in a more reasonable time zone.

Aww, that stinks. But yeah, something during the summer could be pretty sweet.

Also, you were incorrect. I sent you the solution to the problem, though.

Kairi, as a lesbian,

What is your favorite video game?
What’s it like being a lesbian?
Can I come over? :slight_smile:
If you had to choose between losing an arm or a leg, which one would you choose?
Do you enjoy tacos? (Semi-unrelated question, but I had to ask for personal lulz.)
What do you think of my current avatar?

Kairi, as a lesbian, are you getting sick of or offended by people asking for your opinion based solely on the fact that you are a lesbian?

Also congrats on the 2000 mark.

And spam.

Kairi, as a lesbian would you rather get married in a country like Canada or in a state that has it legalized?

Kairi, as a lesbian, how do you enjoy the position of being one of the few for whom a cigar is just a cigar.

Kairi, as a lesbian, what did you do for your birthday