11 minutes.

Videos Of People Who Complete Games Really Really Fast And Look Badass Doing So.

And GG, yeah. It’s hell trying to get netplay working when there’s 15 different versions of the game you want to play in. :stuck_out_tongue:

And I still can’t get over how cool that S&K&S3 looked. :O~~~ I’m gonna watch it again.

I’ma gonna have to spent a bit more time messing with these. I THOUGHT I had the Contra: Hardcorps one working, but it desynced in the second level.

? I’m confused… I have passed Super Mario already REALLY REALLY fast but I don’t see the accomplishment in it. I’ve gotten to the A, B, C, D Worlds in SMB: LL. So…

GG, the Contra one doesn’t seem to work. Ignore it. Go and watch the badass Sonic+Knuckles+Sonic 3 one. Now. :stuck_out_tongue:

And Goner, the ‘Why the hell would anyone do this’ has been argued over whenever anyone brings these up, so let’s all just sit back, watch the videos, and think; ‘Holy SHIT’. :slight_smile:

The Super Metroid one is awesome. It not only goes through like a bat out of hell, it also stops to make the game its bitch along the way. There are more than a few moments that were just pure class.

The Sonic 3 and Knuckles one was indeed amazing. I used to play the holy hell out of Sonic and Knuckles (my best time was around an hour, including all the emeralds, but that was nearly a decade ago) (the previous statement makes me feel very old…) but I never managed to clear Sonic 3. I’d always get to Carnival Night Zone and get lost some where on the first act, which usually kills the general buzz of mowing though levels and causing me to lose interest.

Haha, okay. I’m not busy it’s midnight and I’m… dizzy.

How the hell do I watch these things on SNES9x? Ive got the “image” of the games and I’ve got the movies. That smv help guide isn’t very helpful.

… I don’t know. I have ZSNES.

Get the exact copy of the rom they ask you for, then load the game, then load the movie.