11 minutes.

See? Aren’t I a nice person? My way is about 195 Megs less. :stuck_out_tongue:

Editted my previous post.

I can’t DL 200 megs right now, maybe later.

If you want to see a really sweet run that’s a small download, get the NES Excitebike superplay movie, it’s crazy awesome.

I never, ever got the hang of Excitebite. I guess I’m just shit. >_>

Excitebike, what an awesome game. :smiley:

The only archivement these guys have is being patient enough to do the whole thing without putting a bullet in their heads.

Anything can be done perfectly if you can retry it as many times as you need, the real challenge comes from doing it based solely on your reflexes and knowledge. It may not come out pefect but at least it shows your real skills.

The River City Ransom movie is great too, but I’m slighlty biased. But who wouldn’t want to see a guy running around bashing things with a trashcan? No one, except dirty red commie bastards.

Fine, then don’t watch them. I think they’re very impressive.

I find them awesomeistic. Not just impressive. So I win.

You mean Kamakazie?

The wonders of what you can do with the simpler electronics. Now if only I can conquer Mario 1 like that.

You just aren’t awesome enough, Herr.

What would be really impressive would be if he didn’t use the level warp, but then the scrolling areas would screw you over.

Someone did a full run of SMB3, it’s in the site I linked too. Took 1:17:41.

With save-states?

They all use save states. You just can’t tell by watching the movie.

Um…I downloaded a couple of the Genesis movie files (not the AVIs), and I can’t seem to figure out how to make Gens play them. Can someone help me?

You need the special copy of Gens that I linked to on the previous page, and the exact copy of the rom indicated on their videos page. You can’t just use any old version of, say, Sonic+Kuckles+Sonic 3. You need the right one. Emuasylum pretty much has them all. Some games have an insane amount of minisculy different roms that nevertheless are all incompatible with each other. :stuck_out_tongue:

What is this about exactly? Excuse my stupidity but I am wondering about this topic.

Heh, I was wondering why Emuasylum had so many different versions of games…

I don’t know. I basically stay out of topics such as this, but I’m bored and well… I’m just bored really. You?