1000 posts plus two-year anniversary, whee, etc

I remember that show. It was cool ^^

I drown myself in a pool of alcohol

I either get my hate on, and start dishing it back to whoever messed things up (obviously not me), or simply allow the original idiots that created the whole mess to fade into the dark cloud of oblivion that is forgottenness, and try to move on. Because there is no such thing as a misunderstanding without people involved, so there is always someone to blame.

[As for us running off together, it really depends on where you want to go. I could take you anywhere in the world except Texas or North Korea. And as for the pets, I loves critters, they are so much more forgiving than people. So yeah, when should I pick you up?]

Only to you Americans. To the Brits, the original show was HERO Turtles.

Well since the world usually seems against me in some form, I just get on with my life, and ignore it.

Ingnore it, until I can’t then yell not nice things :hint: :hint: .

I generally say my peace and be done with it. If it’s a simple misunderstanding, then it isnt worth arguing about.

I generally stop listening until they go away, then read for a while, or listen to music. Then I bring it up later, when people have stopped shouting. Keeps things interesting.

sounds fearsome…

anyway on to your final question…

if it’s only a small thing I usually don’t bother… unless they get personal… I won’t let them insult me or anything that’s close to me… if they want war they can have it.

hmm…well, the level-headed thing to do would be to talk it over and bury the hatchet…but in an imperfect world, that doesn’t always work out. In which case, I’d just let it slide and concentrate on other (more important) stuff.