1000 posts plus two-year anniversary, whee, etc

Okie dokies, since I know we’re all sick of these things, instead of people asking me questions, I am going to ask YOU questions, and THEN, the first persons to answer my question can ask ME a question. THEN, I will answer the questions, and post another of my own for you kiddos to answer. And so on and so forth. Understand? (NOTE: I say personS because I don’t want to sit here and moniter this thread so I can make every other post, I’ll just answer a few questions at a time.)

(ALSO LET IT BE NOTED: I won’t name names, but since my last happy thread got ruined by some unruly punk(s), shakes a fist I would ask that they not post in this one, because I don’t want to bother with the drama that I allegedly start after I’ve been harassed. Mmmmmmk? So just, go be an attention-whore somewhere else, this is MY attention-whoring thread.)

Alright then, let us begin!

My question: What is your (the reader’s) favorite beverage, and why? (Lame question I know, but I’m REALLY thirsty right now.)

Semen. It’s all salty.

Coke will do… but I love Vanilla Coke… it’s just the sweetness that’s so awesome :smiley:

Currently, I totally dig the Pineapple Fanta.

Hm… Favorite drink…Oh, my favorite drink would have to be Coca Cola, I just like how it tastes.

What is your most remembered moment in rpgc?

Green

Alcoholic? Smirnoff Twisted Green Apple.
Non-alcoholic? Cream soda.

Either Dr. Pepper or coffee…depends on whether I want enough caffeine to keep me awake during class or for 48 hours straight. :smiley:

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder. ^^

Nah. Coke, probably. It’s bad for me and it’ll probably (finish) rotting my gums away, but it’s still awesomely fizzy and tasty. :smiley:

alcoholic: heineken or jager
non: water

Everyone but SonicBomber loses this round, since he was the only one who asked me a follow-up question! >O

-50000 points to someone who specifically knew he was not allowed to post in my thread, but did anyway.

Moving on!

To answer your question, What is your most remembered moment in rpgc? :

I would probably have to say the first Cali meet I went to. This was during Spring Break of this year, and it was the first time I’d ever actually GONE anywhere for Spring Break. It was really cool, I got to stay at Maz’s grandmother’s for a few days, and I met like, 10 or so people for the first time. It was cool, some of us even went to Japantown for a night. Even tho I hated the food (except POCKY!!!) I had a really great time. Hell, that whole trip was fun. :smiley:

Now, a NEW question for YOU: Tell me, in your own words, why anime rocks/sucks. Be specific, and site your sources. (And don’t forget to ask me something too ;.:wink:

Anime is awsome because they make so much of it that some of it is bound to be good.

I, personaly, am not an anime fan, but it definately looks interesting. Saying “anime sucks” seems to be too general a statement, since anime is just as varied as any other movie or TV show.

If you won a million dollars, what would be the first thing you bought?

The time Sin and I fought with Rapiers on top of the Sears Tower because he changed my subname to “ungreatfull bluemage”.

Anime is cool, since they have like, ninjas and shit.

My question 4 u is, how far have you ever gotten with a boy??? TEHEHEHEHEHEEEHEE!!!

i guess that i’m a loser cuz i didn’t ask a follow up question the first time(only joking). i like anime because the artwork and storylines are good, but some of the translations are wretched. my favorite anime cartoons are inuyasha, cowboy bebop and akira. ranma 1/2 is kinda nifty too(if not a little strange considering ranma changes his/her gender based on water temperature).now for my follow up question. who is better lemmy(kilmeister from motorhead) or god?

Some anime is good. I remember watching a bit of DBZ (blah, too long for one thing), Cowboy Bebop (didn’t see a whole lot but it was goooood) and not much else. Overall, I think it’s decent.

Can I have a hug?

Anime rocks because sometimes one penis is not enough!

and the question for you is: In the event of a nuclear holocaust, what would you prefer to live off, marshmallows or chocolate? :stuck_out_tongue:

Anime is good because it’s entertaining and is a recognizable stylized artform. ^^

Question! What game are you currently playing? :smiley:

If you won a million dollars, what would be the first thing you bought?

A house. Not a million dollar mansion, that’s just throwing the money away. But a place where I could live would be nice. :slight_smile:

My question 4 u is, how far have you ever gotten with a boy??? TEHEHEHEHEHEEEHEE!!!

Further than you ever will, my friend. ^.~

who is better lemmy(kilmeister from motorhead) or god?

I’m gonna go with God on this one, because I’ve heard of him.

Can I have a hug?

Yes. hugs

and the question for you is: In the event of a nuclear holocaust, what would you prefer to live off, marshmallows or chocolate? :stuck_out_tongue:

Gimme some graham crackers and we’ll make some s’mores. :D~~

Question! What game are you currently playing? :smiley:

Lately I’ve been playing FF1 (Origins). I just beat it on Easy mode a few days ago, and started a new Normal type game with a Red Mage, Fighter, White Mage, and Thief.

What is YOUR favorite drink? :stuck_out_tongue:

Pineapple juice. :D~~~~~~~~~

NEW QUESTION: What is the CUTEST RPG critter ever in existence? Elaborate, and site your sources.

I dont like anime, so i’ll do manga. :stuck_out_tongue: Manga rocks because its style and flow is completely unique.

What is <i>YOUR</i> favorite drink? :stuck_out_tongue: