1000 posts plus two-year anniversary, whee, etc

i think it’s harvest moon, personally http://www.vgmuseum.com/snes2.htm
you play a farmer who…well that’s about as far as i got, being i’m not into overly cutesy things(cept women of course) do i have to ask another question, and if yes i’ll ask if you’ve ever heard of salad fingers(the flash movie)
http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm if not, would you watch it and tell me if it’s phucked up and disturbing, cuz i think upon my first(and only full)viewing it warped my mind completely

“d” the dog

Pikachuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

It’s Peach! Not that any of you heard of that buuuuut…

Ok! On to my question! If you could literaly have, anything AND do anything, what would you have and do?

cutest? well I’ll go with Din from the Zelda Oracle of Seasons game because I just finished the game and I really like how she looked in the ending sequence…

and now a question for you: Ever been to europe… if yes what countries and did you like it, if not, then what countries would you like to visit?

I always thought that the Chicobo from FF8, was kinda cute. And that baby moogle (can’t think of it’s name), from FF9 was also cute.

Anyway, If you can remember how did you originally find RPGC? And what made you want to join?

Mmmm, thanks for the hug. ^.^

For cutest, I’d have to say Mog. I don’t care if he’s not a critter. He’s still cute. :slight_smile:

Will you move to Massachusetts for a week? Please? >.>
Or make a RPGC party on the east coast? 'cause you west coasters need to see New England. :smiley:

Rabites. Just look at these cute little rabbit-type monsters! I always feel bad having to kill them to level up in the first partt of the games! =(

And if you could have a superpower, what would it be? Doesn’t have to be one of the conventional ones like flight or superstrength, can be anything you want.

Wow… THIS question thread seems to be working so far! Good going, Nessie!

Answer: Nall the winged white cat from Lunar: The Silver Star Story. Funny, useful in battle, and with his own story subplot. What more do you want?

Question: What was your impression of RPGC when you first joined?

Nessa, you cannot prohibit anyone from posting on any thread, stop behaving in such a juvenile manner. I am getting sick and tired of this constant monkey feces throwing.

Pupu, FF8. I mean, he’s a cute li’l UFO, what more could you want.

Question: Why do people say Ireland rocks?

If you could literaly have, anything AND do anything, what would you have and do?

Uh, wow, way to generalize, kid. :stuck_out_tongue: Well um, I’d like to have some new game consoles, like a GC and my own PS2, and uh, some more games, cuz I’m getting sick of playing the same ones over and over. Um, I’d like a nice house, uh, a maid so I don’t have to clean up, and uh, a dog. A dog would be nice, especially a beagle or a pug. As for DOING… uh… I dunno. Go to Jamba Juice I guess.

Ever been to europe… if yes what countries and did you like it, if not, then what countries would you like to visit?

The furthest I’ve even been from home was Los Angeles… so you can guess that I’ve never been to Europe. :stuck_out_tongue: I think if I did go tho, I might want to visit England (I’ve heard the shopping is FANTABULOUS, correct me if I’m wrong), and maybe Holland, and uhhhhhhh… some other places I guess. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, If you can remember how did you originally find RPGC? And what made you want to join?

I originally found it when I was looking for some info on Tales of Phantasia. I was stuck on this one part, and uh, yeah I needed help. So I googled, found the site, looked at the shrine, got the help I needed, and never thought of it again. UNTIL I decided to look at the rest of the shrine (cuz I was REALLY into ToP at the time), and noticed on the main page that Macc had made a now-non-existant FARTS update. So out of curiosity I checked that out, and laughed a lot.

Of course, finding is a lot different than joining. It was many months after I had been using the site for game info that I even thought about what kind of people posted on the boards. But, one summer day, I was REALLY bored, so I decided to take a look. I read some posts for a coupla weeks, then decided at the time that the people seemed nice enough, maybe a loner like me could finally make a few friends! :open_mouth: So I joined.

Will you move to Massachusetts for a week? Please? >.>

Um, a week? That’d be more like a vacation anyway. :stuck_out_tongue: Anyway, I have no monies right now, maybe in a few years. :stuck_out_tongue:

Or make a RPGC party on the east coast?

Ask some east coasters, I think they’ve been plotting something.

And if you could have a superpower, what would it be?

Teleportation. I need that. SO. Badly.

Question: What was your impression of RPGC when you first joined?

When I first joined, I thought the place was pretty friendly, and that it was a peaceful, happy place. I miss those days. angst

Nessa, you cannot prohibit anyone from posting on any thread, stop behaving in such a juvenile manner. I am getting sick and tired of this constant monkey feces throwing.

Yes, sir. I apologize for trying to protect myself, since no one else seems interested in fair justice for everyone. I’ll be sure to just lie down and be kicked next time.

Why do people say Ireland rocks?

Because it does…? I dunno.

Now for a new question… A more serious-type, let’s say. What’s the more severe injustice that’s occured to you? Or if nothing like that’s ever happened to you, what’s the most severe injustice you’ve heard or read about?

It isn’t a matter of playing victim, if you wish to argue with him you can do so via private messages. Charlemagne has been banned in the past and if you both keep this up, we will have to go with the ‘ban them both sort them out later’ method. I’m not looking forward to it but at this rate of ‘self-justice dispensing’ it will happen, you’re both equally guilty so far of different breaches.

the most severe injustest that happened to me is when i ordered curly fries at arbys, and got original

Compleate this sentance: Robo nazi’s are…

I got banned from a store for my sexual preferences. I didn’t much like the store anyway, but I still think they suck and advise people not to go there. I hope they suffer.

As for a question… Got any nasty/dirty habits?

Hmmmmmmm…last year my entire class hated me. I think it was because I’m not a steriotype like the rest of them were…

Ok, as your question, Why did you name yourself Nessie?

the most severe injustice that has happened to me is still happening and will continue until i find active employment(which has been going on for four months). either that or being wrongly accused by police detectives for selling hard drugs(when i was in ohio). and now my question. do you think the comment the evil of two lessers applies to the election this year?

The worst injustice is the mocking I get because I’m more intelligent then anyone in my year. What makes it worse, is that they stand up for me if someone mocks me outside the year making them a bunch of hypocrites.

Question: Which is better, Chrono Trigger or a Final Fantasy of your choice?

Compleate this sentance: Robo nazi’s are…

robotic.

Got any nasty/dirty habits?

None that I’m too aware of… I don’t bite my nails… or other people’s nails… And even if I did, would I want that to be public information?

Why did you name yourself Nessie?

People have been calling me Nessie since 3rd grade. We were studying Scotland, and we learned about the Loch Ness Monster, and my classmates were like, “ha! Nessie! That’s kinda like Vanessa (my real name)! You’re Nessie from now on!!!” At first I hated it, but it wasn’t too long before people stopped calling me that to make fun of me. And then people that were close to me started calling me that out of lav, and it sounded cute. Plus, sea monsters are cool. Rawr! :ulty:

do you think the comment the evil of two lessers applies to the election this year?

The evil of two lessers, or the lessers of two evils? Either way, no not really. I don’t feel that any of the candidates are evil, but at least one coughbushcough could learn a lesson or two on how to NOT knock the world back 300 years.

Which is better, Chrono Trigger or a Final Fantasy of your choice?

You’re asking me to pick between one game, and one of 14 (if my count is correct)? What sort of chance do you think CT really has here? :stuck_out_tongue:thinks… …A pretty good one, apparently, since I can’t think of an FF that I truly think is “better” than CT. (That’s not to say I don’t like one better (FFVI, FFX) of course.)

NEW QUESTION: Which is your favorite “smiley” on RPGC? (I’m referring, of course, to the cute little sprite emoticons we have here, like these: :fungah: :spam: :hint: :chupon: :booster: )

:enguard: For no other reason than that it looks like Shadow, who I think rocks.
And actually, I thought that CT was better than the FFs I’ve played, except possibly 7. It’s got a pretty dark atmosphere, especially after TDOL, which I like and is similiar to 7. The only difference in quality, really is graphics, and that’s mainly the FMVs. So yeah, it does have a pretty good chance. And the humour is way better in CT.

Question: What’s your least favorite RPG?