1000 Post time

BWWWWWAD link!

ANime or aniME

Fixed it.

Why can’t you speak english?

AN-aimEEE!!! (I say it as: “An Amy”)

I do speak English, I have serious conifedice problems and I remain quiet some times.

But also I have trouble with writing.

Big Nutter
I leik le Zing!!

I didn’t mean that, I ment which place would you put more emphasis?

Congratulations, that was fast. ^^

How many of your posts are actually comprehensible?

Why do you hurt England with your posts? :frowning:

Why do you do that annoying thing where you put down a post of incoherent babble, then your name, then you just babble more after it?

Because he’s BigNutter! :smiley: Hugs BN

What is your favorite color?

Do you feel the love?

Why dog car?

If I became a new ethnicity or religion, would I be allowed to make slurs against my old ethnicity and religion?

I’ve been asking this same question since his first posts, and I STILL cant get an answer.

Also, how are you from England, yet have the worst english I’ve seen outside of a trailer park?

Your mom.

because he’s BigNutter

Your dad.

Touchè Fenril.

Don’t worry everyone, I balance BN’s Engrish with my own unique brand of humour. We’re like Yin and Yang. Except one of us is an insufferable cock.

We know, but what about Nutter?

It depend on where it is the sentance. But I rarely Say it.

85% of them. and (Just) over 50% are here. But would you prefere me to do posts this:

(The Tribe Board - Thead is deleted)

When I post it makes sence to my dispracsic Mind.

Do I? I didn’t know. I thought I used them to pull Birds in forren Contries. Such as Holland. No, not TD.

Sorry I don’t have a better Anwser.

He just said that…

00ff88 a green

Some times

The Clutch is ruff.

I dont know. I recomend not to.

1,2,3, 5,6 and 7 are all gone off his keyboard!

I had to Compress 9 years of Learning in to 4. and My writen English wasn’t my strong point ever.

I’ve think he means me.

Big Nutter
Celebrate Pie!! Just Go Bigger!!

YES. GOD YES.

Hi Dave!!

Pie, that is a code between my mates meaning: “Hi, How are you?”, “Great, how are you?” or “I’m so hot I’d have sex with myself, do you want to stimulate my clitorous?” or one of the severral others. I think we once had “I’ll take off my bra if you show my your man boob.”

Big Nutter
It usally mean, “Whassup, Andrew!”