1,000 Posts Thread! Oh, so Frikin Heck Yah!

I can’t make these threads. It’s against my religion. My nature. My very being.

I don’t have a question…only a bowl of cookies. gives her a bowl of cookies and congratulations kiro. ^^

Why is Nightblade so cool, awesome, sexy, wise, and powerful?

No, really, I’m guessing part of the reason I was hated by my entire class last year had to do with that. I never did anything to them…

I ended up exploding at them right as the lights went out for being quiet near the end of the year… :bowser:

Because…he talks in 3rd person?

1. Green Onions
  2. Fifth

Neither, infact…I don’t like any sort of soda at all.

Kewl!

Don’t feel so bad Kiro. Just ignore it, or act slightly crazy so people back off.

Because that’s the most important thing on the Internet: HAVING A CUSTOM TITLE!

GIVE ME A HEARTY CHUCKLE!?

No.

Do you love me?

What is your stance on scarfs?

When did you start loving kitty girls?

Peaches or Strawberries?

It’s the greatest honour on the intarnet, even if it just means that you’re still a retard (non-personal).

OMG CUSSTEM TYTL SWET!!111

Question: …why?

Infact that is the most important thing in the world. In heaven they will give out custom titles for no reason.

I want to be “Lord Awesome.”

I want to be ‘My word!’

OH WAIT.

Don’t make fun of my predicament, here.

Why not?

1. 0-0
  2. Scarves KEWL!
  3. Well, I always liked them but I really started liking them when I got my cat Katie.
  4. Pea-Stra…Both!

If you could change shii’s song’s ending how ould you change it?

sega geneses or snes?

would you rather have megaman’s buster cannon, protoman’s shield, or bass’s dog treble?

:moogle: want a bazooka?

Which do you prefer, Megaman, Megaman X, or MegaMan.EXE?
Would Zero make a good Navi?
Am I the only one to think that Bass (the Navi one) looks like something from Digimon?
What would happen if I gave you the key to a vault with endless amounts of candy inside?
Dragons or winged lions?
What am I holding behind my back?
Has your cat ever done any crazy stunts?

Would it be cool if I made a 666 thread post about the importance of the number 666 and why we should all hail Satan?

Now for a serious question

What do you think you’ll be doing when you get to my age?

All righty then, one Question from each of you. I’ll Start: “Which platform do you play your games on?”

(I play with X-box, personlly) Nutter you want me to read this one? Ok, I do the Monty Python line. “If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? I am no longer infected.”

I haven’t got a answer for this question: “Which game do you prefare, Kingdom Hearts (any), Final Fantasy Tactics (not Advance) or Final Fantasy 7?”

Which RPG class are you?

“Fizzy Drinks that make you pass wind, Jucie, Coffee or God-Danm Tea?”

Big Nutter
“Do you like the new Members of the Nutter Crew?”