1,000 Posts Thread! Oh, so Frikin Heck Yah!

Now that you’ve gotten 1000 posts what will you do?!

Disney Land?

Vietnam?

But actually a serious question, why did you need 1000 posts to make a thread like this? Couldn’t you have gotten it done sooner? Think of it, you could be rolling in your grave right now if you didn’t stop taking detours in your life. What a waste. :no2:

This pretty much goes out to everyone, actually; will someone remind me why suddenly at 1000 posts we care enough to ask inane questions about someones lack of life? I’ve never been too clear on this practice.

But congratulations. I am sure this is a major accomplishment in any young womens life.

:kissy:

Yes, I can name some right now:

CookieMasterX (Duh…)

Now people who don’t go here:

Holly
Ben
Sam
Edd
Scarlett
Adrianna

1. Yeah, pretty much.
  2. Super Cat Gundam!
  3. 11 for eternity…as long as I could still get smarter.
  4. VG CATS!!!
  5. Cookies! Unless the cake was cheese cake…
    6.T@h kittens!
  6. Card Captors all the way!
  1. That you are pretty cool.
  2. You are either a She-man or a He-woman.
  3. Vincent!
  4. No, I can be really hyper but actually sometimes I get really serious and one small joke annoys me.
  5. That it is different for everyone.

No, but sometimes he gets really annoying.

1. No…I don’t think…
  2. That it’s either really annoying or really itish.
  3. Because stupid people think it’s surprising when it’s actually cliche’.
  4. Chocolate!

Thanks, and answers:

1. Hmmmmm…yeah, I consider most people who aren’t mean to me friends.
  2. :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

YES!

Yep.

Jeez…Took me a freakin year and a half… I hate you.

It took Izlude like three months.

People who get 1000 in only a few months should be banned. They are obviously spamming.

I agree. And while we’re at it, lets jail anyone who drinks out of a brown paper bag, it must be alcohol.

While we’re at it, people must be punished for any crime whatsoever. Spamming, alchohol, smoking, already-illicit drugs, theft, not doing as told… Basically, if I disagree with you, you should be punished.

And I’m partially serious.

I’m not even sure if Eden is being sarcastic, but I’m gonna go on the basis that he is, and is therefore standing up for people. Go Eden!.
Kiro, why didn’t you answer Seraphim’s question?
Is Mew a weirdo?

1. No, Blue and Orange.
  2. Half Full!
  3. Fruit, vegetables don’t have seeds.
  4. Depends on which side.
  5. Because of the Easter Bunny…
  6. GOD I SAY! GOD!
  1. I will go to Japan…when I’m an adult!

2. I dunno.

3. Yes, no maybe so.

4. Because now we get to have little custom title thingies!

And, really…when I first joined I spammed a lot. I stopped after a day or two though, so yeah.

Also, I have way to much free time with the fact my homework takes less then 20 minutes…curse being smartest kid in the class!

1. Because I forgot.
  2. Sometimes,

And to Seraphim,

Kiro came from Kero in Card Captors and Kokori is both from Zelda and the username of a person whose artwork I admire greatly.

Yes, curse being the smartest. That’s definately a good idea. [/sarcasm]

What’s the first word you think of when someone says green onions?

Are you in fifth grade or sixth?

I dunno, I like being the smartest.

I don’t. I get picked on a lot.

I manage to get over that by imagining that it will one day earn me the ability to slaughter people at will. Yea, I’m freakin’ nuts.

They won’t pick on you much if they rely on you to pass a class.

They did, kept picking on me. I stopped helping, they stopped caring and continued. Man I hate them, and really want to bring in a knife and start castarating them one by one. A rusty knife.
Do you know what the really ironic thing is though? I could beat any of them, but because I practice karate and they never really physically attack me, except throwing stuff but that happens to everyone so meh, I can’t seem to make myself do it. Ain’t life nice.

1000 posts already? I probably won’t have mine until a year from now since it’s taken me that long to get about 500.

Anyway, I question you ask of me, and a question I shall pose. Which is better, Mug root beer or A&W root beer?

Why do incredibly boring people sometimes make these threads? Do they think we really care enough to ask them important and brilliant questions such as <insert whatever here> ? I mean, if you’re going to make these threads, make it interesting, serious, or funny. Not in between. How come we have to be disappointed with one or two word answers? Is a nice, thoughtful and eloquent response, too much to ask for? Can’t they at least do that for the common people, who don’t have exactly 1000 posts? Do they give ANY thought to the rest of us, the rest of us who have to sift through these unfunny, gut-wrenching threads?! Do they? DO THEY?!

Please, keep the rest of us folk in consideration when making these threads, future candidates. No one wants to read something that isn’t worthwhile.

Future candidate for 4000 posts = Eva

I was being sarcastic, so sorry for not being clear. :stuck_out_tongue: