Zombies Ate My Neighbors!

I discovered that popping up one of those clowns would attract the closest snakeioids like sugar attracts ants. Quite useful. The beasts keep attacking the clown and ignore everything you do while the plastic thing laughs.

Well then, 55 levels… I thought there were more. Last time we played my friend put in a password that took us to a level with lots of giant ants. I don’t remember what level that was. My afvorite level was the one with the tentacles (before level 1, you only get there via password).

That game was insane when I first played it, I recently got the cart and beat it, that is one %$#@ing tough battle, and there’s even a suprise after that.

Originally posted by Ren
[b]I discovered that popping up one of those clowns would attract the closest snakeioids like sugar attracts ants. Quite useful. The beasts keep attacking the clown and ignore everything you do while the plastic thing laughs.

Well then, 55 levels… I thought there were more. Last time we played my friend put in a password that took us to a level with lots of giant ants. I don’t remember what level that was. My afvorite level was the one with the tentacles (before level 1, you only get there via password). [/b]

Was it the one with the red ants? Because if it was, I think it was level 30 or something. A few levels have TONS of those god damn ants.