Zeppelins FF6 Shrine...

So, I’ve found your site in general to be quite a good resource lately, as I have started back up on some RPG’s I haven’t played in quite a while, one of them being FF6.

Granted, there are alot of walkthroughs for FF6 on the internets, but Zeppelins shrine on this site is so damn good. Espically the walkthrough. But I don’t know if he has quite completed it yet. From the Phenoix cave, it seems like theres more, but I get a 404. I was just wondering if theres anything beyond it.

Thanks much.

If I understood the musings of our elders correctly, that shrine has been “in the works” for about as long as RPGC has existed, kinda like a cursed project. So no, it’s not complete yet.

If there’s anything in particular you want to ask though, just do it in the Video Game or FFC forums. A lot of us have replayed that game to death so we’ll be able to help you with whatever you need no matter how obscure.

I see, well it’s good to know that I can get you guys to help me out. I have completed FF6 only once, and that was 2 years ago. But now that I’m done with school now, It seems I have quite a bit of time on my hands for the while.