Zelda: The Minish Cap

I got the master sword - I stopped playing soon afterwards. Guys, it has nothing to do with what goes in the game, it’s got everything to do with how the game feels while you play it. I didn’t get any good vibe from the game, so I stopped playing it. I didn’t enjoy it - I wasn’t having fun.

Pats Sorc
Its okay. poor soul. Its okay.

/gg

I like story continuity, but for a Zelda game it’s hardly necessary. Let’s face it, there’s only SO MUCH you can do with a big immortal pigdemon transforming villain, and after trying the experiment of 4 player Zelda with Four Swords they decided to expand on the story a little (since 4 swords was all gameplay and a tinge of story). So they decided to do a different story for once, and if you REALLY want continuity then just tell yourself this is what happened a few centuries after Wind Waker in the time Ganon actually STAYED dead.

Unlike, uh, Dracula, who revives himself every third weekend or something because a Belmont has to kill him. When Shaft (lovemachine to all ladies) or his sexy niece or some demoness doesn’t do the reviving ritual for him.

Who plays Castlevania for the story? :stuck_out_tongue:

I play it for the OST and ass kicking gameplay. Especially SoTN, and AoS.

I just thought I’d mention that I beat it and found it quite enjoyable. Short, but fun.

I can’t figure out how to beat the last boss. T.T

i like minish cap too.Because you can get cool items and swords

k

k…I’m down with it too.

I’m glad I alwasy played the 3D versions of games first by coincidence…Castlevania, Zelda, all that stuff. It worked out rather nicely. Now if I ever play the 2D ones, I have absolutely no idea what every is talking about when they say how much better they are. I played LttP for a bit and I thought it was alright, then again, it was only on an emulator.

Point of the matter is, I think I’ll buy Minish Cap. Maybe. Just so I can say I own a 2D Zelda game or something.

I got hit by this little spinny thing 4 friggin times and only lost 1 heart… That seems a little too easy for me. I liked the older Zelda games, it looks fun though.

The duck-hat looks silly.