Your favourite hero group?

Like it says… hero groups. Some are marvel groups, some are vague groups I recalled up (They’re real, though, 'xcept #9…) as I wrote this…

Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello and Raphael.

You forgot the A-team.

The Fang Gang from Angel. :slight_smile:

Not sure who I’d say, but I did watch TMHT when I was younger. Lately I have not been watching any real team heros, just the ones who work on their own!

Originally posted by Lady Shadowz
The Fang Gang from Angel. :slight_smile:

See, I would have chosen them, but they always seem to be overwhelmed by what’s going on all the time. TMNT always beat the bad guy, went home and had pizza. Now if that isn’t suave, I don’t know what is.

X-Men. And it’s Mutant Teenage Ninja Turtles

In fact, it’s Teenage mutant ninja turtles. http://www.ninjaturtles.com/

It’s Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles in Europe.
declares you OWNED
Urkani had the American name right though, Cala didn’t even get that.

I used to watch the Power Rangers way back in my first school years, but I think that some of the series aren’t as good as the original one. The Turtles are fine, and the X-Men are great, but I wish there was a decent anime featuring X and Zero, or maybe a Legacy of Kain series. (Kain and Raziel could kick any cartoon villain’s butt all the way to infinity)

Originally posted by Urkani
See, I would have chosen them, but they always seem to be overwhelmed by what’s going on all the time. TMNT always beat the bad guy, went home and had pizza. Now if that isn’t suave, I don’t know what is.

Heheheh. Well, the gang from Angel have ongoing plots, which I don’t think TMNT did…course, I wouldn’t know, cause they never really showed it on TV that much when I was little. Oh, and check out any Angel messageboard, and you’ll see people complaining about how the Fang Gang can’t date anyone outside the gang. :slight_smile: Kinda amusing.

Your right they are cool, especially Angel, even if he can get so moody when something bad happens. That is his only bad point, in my book, well except him being Angelus, and everything!

grins widely Angelus rules!

X-Men w00t!

I voted for the TMNT too. (I’m Canadian so that’s how I know them.)

And don’t take my first post seriously ok? :stuck_out_tongue:

The G-Force from Battle of The Planets!!!111111oneoneone

The Seven Dragons of Earth.

Wolverine… he’s a team by himself :stuck_out_tongue:

Dude, the fang gang.