Your favorite Kirby ability

So I rented Kirby Super Star Ultra while waiting to get a hold of the new Harvest Moon games. It’s pretty cool, but it got me wondering, which of Kirby’s abilities are the most popular? I’d make a poll, but there’s too many, so I’ll just list the ones in this game:

-Beam
-Bomb
-Cook
-Copy
-Crash
-Cutter
-Fighter
-Fire
-Hammer
-Ice
-Jet
-Mike
-Mirror
-Ninja
-Paint
-Parasol
-Plasma
-Sleep
-Stone
-Suplex
-Sword
-Wheel
-Wing
-Yo-yo

So which ones do you guys like?

Plasma and Ninja. Now, if I actually need to beat someone, I use Sword or Bomb.

Plasma - It’s awesome. Sucks about the whole static charge thing. Fun to use!
Ninja - NINJA KIRBY!!! Seriously, he’s awesome vs. normal enemies. Bosses…so-so.
Hammer - Who doesn’t like the godly hammer? Also, I like 1-2 hit kills.
Suplex - My guilty pleasure. Vs. Regular enemies, it pwns. Vs. Bosses, it’s limited.

Also, bonus points if you have Wheelie Rider w/shooting stars. Kills crap fast. Hate the fact you need two human players to pull it off. (Glad I have the SNES version…hehe)

Edit: While we’re on the topic of this game: http://www.brawlinthefamily.com/comic082.html

Yo-yo. Definitely yo-yo.

Yo-Yo was the first ability to beat the Arena with, all those years ago. Of course, I eventually did it with all the abilities.

Also a great oppurtunity to post This again. That was so fun to make.

Too bad they nerfed Plasma so much in the DS version of the game. I think Jet was also changed for the lesser too. Otherwise it’s Hammer and Yo-yo all the way. I would add sword but it’s too much of a novelty in this game.

Ah, the many faces of Kirby. How I love them. I miss those cards :frowning:

Out of curiosity… did ANYONE ever use Suplex, or Bird? Those must have been the msot useless abilities in the whole game. Even Copy was useful, especially in Milky Way Wishes!

A couple of times, but I usually just moved on once better powers became available. Though Bird does have an uber looping dive bomb attack, however, there are far more reliable ways of inflicting damage. Suplex was only good on non-boss characters anyways (best used in Milky Way Wishes since I don’t recall Meta Knight’s Revenge giving you the opportunity to acquire the power).

I used bird a good bit on some timed sections. Flying fast is fun! Shuttle Loop rocks as well.

I actually found “bird” VERY useful. With it, you can move a LOT faster through the air than you’d normally be able to. It’s always my ability of choice for the third stretch of Gourmet Race.

Yo-Yo and Fighter. ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA…