You'll never eat vanilla pudding again

Probably because I’m bisexual, GG.

Edit: I am thinking I shocked everyone into silence and this thread into the graveyard…

Originally posted by StarStorm
Uhm I can. Vanilla Pudding isn’t generally kept in lockboxes and frozen. Not to mention sperm has a completely different texture than pudding. And taste.

And smell.

And any guy who’s had any interaction with the opposite sex knows what it tastes like. Or any biologist that knows why Cystic Fibrosis impedes a man’s ability to have kids.

[b]Probably because I’m bisexual, GG.

Edit: I am thinking I shocked everyone into silence and this thread into the graveyard… [/b]

Nope. I’m not shocked. As for the story, the punchline was unimpressive.

…This thing reminds me of the fact that Sperm Banks over here need donors… They reported it just recently…

You have a duty to your country Mabat!

Originally posted by Sinistral
Or any biologist that knows why Cystic Fibrosis impedes a man’s ability to have kids.

Ok, I’m afraid to ask, but why?

Cystic Fibrosis is a recessive disease where Chlorine pumps don’t get inserted into the walls of specific cells because they usually don’t leave the ER where they get made (misfolded protein are occasionally retained even if they’d work for a variety of reasons). This makes it so that people used to have massive problems with their breathing as mucus would be extremely thick. When Cl- and other ions get pushed out, they typically drag along water and a few other things if need be to maintain osmotic balance. No Cl-, no water, mucus is thick, becomes an infection death trap, person typically dies young. People who developped sprays didn’t think that since CF is a genetic disease, it’d be present in all cells and all other cells that would express this particular gene would not be able to get the protein to the cell wall. So what does this have to do with the male reproductive system? There are a few glands on the way from the testicles to the urethra that secrete very dilute mucus. Guess why it tastes salty and why people with CF got “fucked”.

I am thinking I shocked everyone into silence and this thread into the graveyard…

We RPGCers don’t shock easaly. You should know that by now. :hahaha;

Originally posted by Sinistral
Cystic Fibrosis is a recessive disease where Chlorine pumps don’t get inserted into the walls of specific cells because they usually don’t leave the ER where they get made (misfolded protein are occasionally retained even if they’d work for a variety of reasons). This makes it so that people used to have massive problems with their breathing as mucus would be extremely thick. When Cl- and other ions get pushed out, they typically drag along water and a few other things if need be to maintain osmotic balance. No Cl-, no water, mucus is thick, becomes an infection death trap, person typically dies young. People who developped sprays didn’t think that since CF is a genetic disease, it’d be present in all cells and all other cells that would express this particular gene would not be able to get the protein to the cell wall. So what does this have to do with the male reproductive system? There are a few glands on the way from the testicles to the urethra that secrete very dilute mucus. Guess why it tastes salty and why people with CF got “fucked”.

Ahhh. I understand. Nice pun there.

Okay, uh everbody knows that joke about the college professor talking about sperm and then a girl asks “then why’s it so salty?”, right? So, StarStorm, is it REALLY salty? Or is that just part of the joke?

Originally posted by Heaven’s Soldier
I’ve read this before, but it is still very funny. And makes me glad that I no longer have vanilla pudding.

That stinks. No kids for you i guess.

I think he meant that he no longer eats it. I hope for his sake

Originally posted by RedComet
Okay, uh everbody knows that joke about the college professor talking about sperm and then a girl asks “then why’s it so salty?”, right? So, StarStorm, is it REALLY salty? Or is that just part of the joke?

Actually it is salty. Tastes kinda wierd too.

looks up from his partially eaten cup of Jello brand Vanilla pudding

Huh?

:eek: EWWWWW!! GROSS!!! Thanks a lot, now I can never look at vanilla pudding the same way again!