You slackers!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,108783,00.html

If you’re reading this article, chances are you might be slacking off at work.

Anything you do that isnt as important as somthing more important than what you might be doing, is slacking off.

You’re absolutely right! No school today and I sure as hell should be snuggled in bed right now getting to work on Chrono Cross or even sleeping rather than slacking off here!

Originally posted by Evangelion
You’re absolutely right! No school today and I sure as hell should be snuggled in bed right now getting to work on Chrono Cross or even sleeping rather than slacking off here!

Yeah! Except I don’t have Chrono Cross so it’d be some other game, or actual schoolwork.

Er, well, I do have a Word file with my 100 hour Project (x_x) open. << Just, um, taking a break. >>

Gemini: I’m sooo happy that we have a three-day weekend. That’s like multiplying our slackoff time by 1.5.

I love breaks.

4 day weekend
Slackoff ++ :smiley:

Not only do I have a 4-day weekend, but when I was in computer classes I often surfed the net when I was supposed to be working.

Im such a slacker. I really should be sleeping, but i just cant focus.

I’m not slacking on job. I only slack in my extended lunchbreak. Not that anyone but myself has extended it.

I had a six day weekend suckers. I went to school last Tuesday (tonight is Monday) and will be going back tomorrow. Three cheers for illness, three snow days, and the weekend all in a row!
Huzzah!