You may now call me Cavelcade A.V.C.M. ...

…or Aodhán O’Leary A.V.C.M. if you prefer, since that is my real name. :slight_smile: (Or continue calling me Cavelcade, I don’t really care <.<)

Anyway, I have NEWS! I, aged 17 years of age, have my diploma in acting already from Victoria College of Music! I’m not sure of my marks yet (the report got sent to my teacher <.<) but I know I passed, and the pass is like, 70 or 80 or SOMETHING but who cares because I HAVE IT!!!

So anyway, since I’m never gonna make one of those 1000 post threads, I figure this is as good a time as any to ask me questions. Feel free. :slight_smile:

Will you speak the speech, as I pray you, as I pronounced it to you, trippingly on the tongue? And if you mouth it, as many of your players do, will you understand that I had as lief the town-crier spoke my lines? Will you neither saw the air too much with your hand, thus, but use all gently; for in the very torrent, tempest, and, as I may say, the whirlwind of passion, will you acquire and beget a temperance that may give it smoothness? O, do you not know it offends me to the soul to hear a robustious periwig-pated fellow tear a passion to tatters, to very rags, to split the ears of the groundlings, who for the most part are capable of nothing but inexplicable dumbshows and noise: I would have such a fellow whipped for o’erdoing Termagant; it out-herods Herod: pray, will you avoid it?

Sir, I do swear to you now, I avoid it at every turn.

Ma<b></b>ho

You have a degree, why on earth are you still here?

…because I want to finish school, go to university and THEN leave? <.<

voted nobody ever refer to or speak to cavalcade ever again

ok go

p.s. ma<!-what->ho

;-; I FEEL SO ALONE!

And I should probably clear up, this was something I was doing with someone outside school, I have NOT left school to do it. <.<;

And that all it required was acting ability and the equivalent of the GSCE literary course, which I had. <<

Do you know Timothy?

Oh God i’m older than Cavelcade.

anyway If you had to choose between career success or true love which would you choose?

Wa–hey, mozeltov. :o

Okay, question…read any good books lately?

Yes, I just started reading The Three Musketeers, so far as I know the classic edition. Apart from that, I’m struggling through Othello (Shakespeare’s one) and the Bible. Those two are HARD. Not to mention all the people I’ve read about in the Old Testament been well…bastards. <<
Apart from that…well, I reread IT. God, <3 IT so much.

And uh, True Love. To hell with career success, if I’m happy in some measly low position I’d be fine with that. :slight_smile:

And no, I don’t. At least…I don’t think I do. >>

Congrats, man. tosses you a bottle of whiskey

Here’s a question. How the eff do we pronounce your name?

Bloody Irish…

I think I’ll call you… skeeter.

What do you do now?

I’ll take a guess and say it’s pronounced like Auden or Aiden.

Close Lex, but no cigar. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s Ay (as in say)-Dawn (as in…dawn. <<).
And fine Charle, call me after a character in a show I don’t particularly like, see what I care!

As for what I’ll do, it’s pretty simple: 1) Finish school 2) Go do Business Information Systems (probably <<) in UCC and 3) Continue on with my acting classes and get my Licentiate.

Too bad you don’t know Timothy. You could be family.

Finnish school sounds cool though.

Congrats.

Now THAT’s some cool achievement! Congrats!

And Business Information Systems is cool as well. Go IT professionals!