You Have Bad Taste in music!

I can’t help but think the next time I hear about you it’s going to be on the news Sat.

Funny, i have a bunch of FF video clips with soundtracks by these two.

I love half of what you mentioned ( Duran Duran used to be my favorite groupe long time ago).
Should i tatoo L on my forehead? :wink:

Don’t bother. Gimmie a claw-hammer and your address and I’ll do it for you.

Duran Duran has made a good song before. It’s just not Girls on Film. I think the best thing they made is probably Hungry Like the Wolf, or at least that’s the best thing they made that got popular.

And if you liked at least half of the things I mentioned, then there’s no forgiving that kind of crime. I guess me and you are going to hell together, buddy.

Sat: you forgot the game show music.

That’s true, and the 80’s TV theme songs.

“Show me that smile again! Don’t waste another- <B><I>minute</I></B> on your cryin’~”

It’s been a long time since I’ve played a “guess the bad TV theme song by its lyrics” game with anyone. I think that’s because most people run in terror when I bring up the idea. >:D

Disappointingly not funny.

I expected something more.

I don’t care what anyone says, “The Reflex” is a great song.

I think Dave Matthews is due for a megaphone visit

Most of the stuff that I like is at least 50 years old, so I really can’t say anything.

Sinatra is still the best.

And I only listen to video game and anime music, though I’ve found the latter to be slightly harder to find. Oh, and Queen, too.

hahaha Europe, those guys are hilarious. That song “The Final Countdown” is like the epitome of hair metal.

and that site is pretty funny, i thought it was great when they gave the award to the guy from puddle of mudd but he was like “man i should of gotten gold”

I only listen to bands that are named after Cities, like Boston, and Chicago

Boston is pretty cool, although they use the major scale way too much. But I guess that’s their trademark…

What about bands named after countries? Like America?

I know, that’s why it’s a hoax!

yeah states too, like Kansas, but not continents, that’s just silly

Obviously, you have never heard Europe’s the Final Countdown.

What about USA for Africa? That band mentions both a country and a continent. Is that over the line?