You Have Bad Taste in music!

.com!

Hilarious.

Thats fantastic.

What do you consider to be good taste in music?

SLAYER

They’re hoax! None of the music I listen too is listed!

I want that shirt.

And the stuff listed is bad music Nul.

Hey! I like Linkin Park!

Otherwise, 1337.

Everyone have their own taste, and nobody should comment on whats is good or bad taste in music. Geez.

Someone get Hades in here. NOW.

Why?

Damnit, it keeps 404ing on me. I suxxors.

(EDIT[not Fake)Word, it works now. And I think every band listed on the site sucks

So what, is all music exactly equal in quality then?

Fuck no, but why should I give a shit when I have empirically good taste? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Maybe this is the reason people should learn to change their FM, AM, shortwave radio and tune in to other/alternative radios?

Because it lists bands you have professed to liking on these forums.

Only Linkin Park, and Evanescence is okay I guess. But hey, everyone makes mistakes. The vast majority of bands/singers listed are really, really shitty.

That is a very,almost scarily huge smile.BTW I posted and bookmarked yoour secrate forum!Now I will ravange the land of its recources and kill all of the native peopole.Then when all is lost…the land will be littered with…Canadians…and Mc Donalds!
Hades-“Noooooooooooooooo!”

Psh, the secret forums are such a yesterday thing.

mmmm…waaah!!

I want a shirt that says I have bad taste in music. And I do, too. Most of the music on my computer I’ve collected for the sheer purpose of hurting others. And, what’s more, I’ve learned to develop an immunity to this bad music, to the point that I can actually blare it really loud, and even sing along, just in the attempts to hurt others. Just how bad is this music, you ask?

Let’s see… Britney Spears, Starship, Men Without Hats, Europe (okay, that one still makes me shudder), Billy Joel, Kid Creole and the Coconuts, Raffi, Whitesnake, Barnes and Barnes, Avril Lavigne, Bon Jovi, The Carpenters, Duran Duran, Carly Simon, pretty much anything that causes other people physical pain. Isn’t that great?