You guys are NOT my family but you do rock..even Xelo

Yeah like I said you guys are not my family, trust me you wouldn’t wanna be…But you are a bunch of kickass people especially Crotanks, Paladin Girl, Wertigon, Silhouette, Jing, Weiila, Lord Zhou Yu and Orakio, in fact there’s only one person IRL who is as cool as you…my girlfriend.
I’m glad I came to RPGC, it was well worth my time.

p.s This is not a leaving thread, read Charl’s first to get the idea

Someone mentioned me in a non-threatening way…I must be losing my touch. :slight_smile:

Nah, you’ve just been cool to me

I swear I will not react maturely if this becomes the new stupid bandwagon after a rather sensible-turned stupid bandwagon >_<

God damn me and my ‘what do you think of me/me think of you’ thread ;_;

Hey I made this for a reason, I know I have been a bitch and Charl’s got the right idea. Plus people have a right to say what they think and a lot of you deserve thanks for what you have done for me. Some of you nicer people eg: Crotanks, Orak, Chris-Chris, merely need thanks for your existence.

Good. The thought of all the incest scares me.

Incest?

If the family existed, and everyone here has sex with the other members, it would be a lot of incest. And if you behold the infamous family tree that becomes even more obvious.

I think the family tree is only a memory now that the ToB is gone.

Originally posted by Seraphim Ephyon
I think the family tree is only a memory now that the ToB is gone.

And if you really believe that, you have to stay after school and clean the erasers. The ToB is gone, sure, but the Tree is the ROOT of insanity here, and will never die.

It will survive as long as it’s fed the right nutrients.

You’re an asshole!

Originally posted by Warren
You’re an asshole!

Off-topic, yes, but why does that remind me of an urban legend that ends with two people beating each other up?

What the hell is with this forum and fads?

The fads suck after the first one

Yeah like I said you guys are not my family, trust me you wouldn’t wanna be…But you are a bunch of kickass people especially Crotanks, Paladin Girl, Wertigon, Silhouette, Jing, Weiila, Lord Zhou Yu and Orakio, in fact there’s only one person IRL who is as cool as you…my girlfriend.

as cool as all of us or as cool as me? It doesn’t take a lot to be as cool as me :slight_smile:

I never started one of those threads since I pretty much know what people think of me. I’m quiet, don’t really stir up trouble and I’m cool in that intelligent sort of way.

I don’t know who I’d thank on these boards, but since nobody has come out and attacked me for some reason I’m thankful for that.

Orakio, ALL of you put together

ok, cool :slight_smile: