You guys are my family... except Xelo

Oh, I see, you’re trying to get it closed.

Kimberly was the pink ranger in the first season. Didn’t have much competdition for hotness in that group. Trini was a joke

Trini? I can’t remember, that the Yellow ranger?

And personally, I always thought the Green Ranger was kinda a pansy.

I think “everyone loves everyone” to the sexiness of Power Rangers is a pretty big leap…

And yes, Trini would be the yellow one. And I will stop trying to remember what Zord she had right this instant. bangs head on table

That would be that Sabretooth Tiger, Jing. 8)

Thats why I love you guys, you can completley ignore somthing from the heart, and start talking about power rangers. Its great!

Well, I can’t really say that I love anyone here (because I don’t), but I like everyone here, and care about you.
Yes, even you, that new guy in the corner, who I’ve never seen. :stuck_out_tongue:

And I’m suddenly happy that the closest I’ve ever gotten to Power Rangers was flipping past a review of the Power ranger game in some old game magazine / reading Weiila “Hanging Around”… :slight_smile:

Btw, I really like your sig Nul. :smiley:

Originally posted by pokefreak_85
[b]Well, I can’t really say that I love anyone here (because I don’t), but I like everyone here, and care about you.
Yes, even you, that new guy in the corner, who I’ve never seen. :stuck_out_tongue:

And I’m suddenly happy that the closest I’ve ever gotten to Power Rangers was flipping past a review of the Power ranger game in some old game magazine / reading Weiila “Hanging Around”… :slight_smile:

Btw, I really like your sig Nul. :smiley: [/b]

Thank you.
I would say something about yours in return, but I have signatures turned off.

He says he’s a fan of this chick. Yuck.

:mwahaha: I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love you.

So if we’re all family, I guess that makes me that guy who drops by every now and then, and all the kids wonder who he is, and their mom has to keep reminding them, “That’s daddy”.

Originally posted by Macc Maverick
So if we’re all family, I guess that makes me that guy who drops by every now and then, and all the kids wonder who he is, and their mom has to keep reminding them, “That’s daddy”.

Well, you ARE the father of who knows how many people here at RPGC, so yeah, that makes sense.

I think he’s the father of the 3 current admins, not sure about anyone else.

I’m that weird guy who isn’t related to anyone but who hangs around in the house drinking all the milkshakes. [lightbulb] Note to self: get a lemon milkshake.

I’m the guy who no-one wants as a father. ;_;

Originally posted by Gamer5389
I think he’s the father of the 3 current admins, not sure about anyone else.

We have 3 admins? I thought they where just Merl and Sin.

I’m that guy that follows Yar around with a clipboard taking notes at random times.

Originally posted by Seraphim Ephyon
We have 3 admins? I thought they where just Merl and Sin.

Our Admins are merlin, Sin (not Macc’s son, Mazrim is), Zero, and Megaman984.

Oh, I thought that Zero and 984 where just mods. Thanks for clearing it up.

The forum leaders link on the main board page has the admin list, baned list, and mod list for future reference