You guys are my family... except Xelo

I just wanted you guys to know how much you mean to me. And I know I’ve been a jerk to everyone at one point or another, though usually not serious. I still feel bad. I dont have many friends IRL, I dont really have a life off of RPGClassics, I mean, why bother getting a real life when I have a great fake one right here? any way, I just want to let you know how much I care about you, and that I love you all. And one day, this will all end, one way or another, everything will change, and everyone at one point or another will leave, until there are no original people, like a telivision series thats been on too long. Time eventually destroyes any dreams or happiness you might ever feel. I wanted to let you know while I can. You mean the world to me.

That happened to the sci-fi television series Sliders. By the end of the series, I think they had maybe one original person left out of the original four, and I’m not even completely sure about that since I stopped watching it soon after most of the original characters were gone.

Shit, you’re right… my life is a sitcom, and I’m the only character that’s permanent.

Not exactly the way I wanted this thread to turn, but oh well, cest la vi. Thats why I love you guys.

WILDMAN … I love you, man.

Holy crap, you actually said it.

Yeah. So gimme the five bucks.

And I you, snowball.

However I do not love Mayl

however I do love Metool!

I…I love you guys…huggles everyone

Charle that’s so sweet, but you need to get a life, like totally dude. :slight_smile:

I guess I love, you guys, but don’t go telling everyone.

HA, HA. Heaven’sssss Sssssoldier lovesssss people!! Hisssss, hisssss, hisssss!

LOVE? DOES NOT COMPUTE, DOES NOT COMPUTE, DOES NOT COMPUTE!

SHUT UP, JADEX! You too Mecha!!

I don’t love you all. I just love most of you.

Nice post, Charle. I love ya’ll too, guys :slight_smile: Really, I do.

Awww, even me?

hands out cookies Joy! This is refreshing…

… I guess I can go as far as to say I like this place.

Yay cookies! Thanks Jing! eats cookie

I love you guys too! hugs everyone

Awwww… I part of the family too? cries I’m just so happy.

;_; Don`t you love me?

Yay! is hugged hugs Chris-Chris

Originally posted by Xelopheris
;_; Don`t you love me?

Don’t worry, he just loves you in a differnt way than family love…

Eww, brain hurting with mental image.