You can see, but you can't touch

Touch is an important part of relationships

“All my pursuits have been funded by dancing,” said Bambi Ann Hazard, who described herself as an aspiring actress who belongs to the Screen Actors Guild. “There are thousands of women employed by this industry. … Most of these women are single mothers with little kids. This is the only way they have to put food on the table.”

Yeah right bring the kids into it. Can you say playing-the-victem much?

It’s not like all unwed teenage mothers need to turn to topless dancing and things like that. Mine didn’t, and I know plenty of others that found more tasteful ways to pay the rent.

They’ve been talking about this for months. As for Bambi, way to make up a fact.

Hrm bambi in the screen actors guild. I wonder what kind of movies she’s in :wink:

I don’t go to strip clubs myself, but I believe that this law should not be passed.

Of course, I’m one for legalized prostitution, so meh…

I don’t think they should pass this. I mean, if the dancer wants to, why shouldn’ they be able to give lap dances? Besides, there’re laws against littering, and those who are after the dances should be fined for it; that oughta stop them.

This is only going to increase the violence in this country.

Look but don’t touch = frustration. That frustration’s going to find an outlet somewhere, somehow, and the longer it gets held up, the uglier it’s going to be.

And they wonder why people run through schools and malls with firearms…

“They wouldn’t let me touch the boobie!” BANG BANG "Why can’t I touch the boobie! CAP CAP CAP “Let me touch the boobie!” BANG BANG BANG

I was rather thinking on the money people put in the girls’ bikinis. I think that’s a considerable part of the money the strip industry makes. They’ll lose a lot of income.

Well, there go my hopes of going to a strip club :mwahaha: . I don’t think they should pass it either. It should be the dancer’s choice if they want to touch patrons or not. I mean they usually get bigger tips if they do :mwahaha: .

“They wouldn’t let me touch the boobie!” BANG BANG "Why can’t I touch the boobie! CAP CAP CAP “Let me touch the boobie!” BANG BANG BANG

This should be someone’s signature. 8)

This is wrong the damn government cant tell me I cant touch boobies. I like boobies and I like to touch them. Damn government they are always trying to ruin our fun.

Sorry, somebody has to say this:

“I like big boobs, and I cannot lie!”

It’s part of the anti sexual stuff laws. Homossexual relationships are already forbidden and may take you to prison in some states, and lap-dancing had been banned in Las Vegas for some time. Now there is this one. That thing about anti-masturbation measures last year was spread as a joke by www.whitehouse.com, but a lot of religious groups took that seriously. Remember it was extracted from pages of people who really wished that would happen someday (thanks god at least this last one is something that will never be possible).

Originally posted by Ren
Homossexual relationships are already forbidden and may take you to prison in some states

I believe that there was already a supreme court hearing (within the past three or four months) that said these laws were unconstitutional.

Personally, as a guy who will probably have to pay to get laid, I am concerned by this.

Originally posted by Ren
. Homossexual relationships are already forbidden and may take you to prison in some states

Thank God I live in B.C. If I ever decide to become gay I can even get legally married.