Yo.

I don’t like Bible-thumpers…

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr…

EDIT: Oh, and if that was directed towards Sorc, Manus- then I would hope that you would kindly note that Merlin is preventing people from insulting you, and therefore provoking others is taking advantage of his generosity, and not a very nice… or… dare I say… Christian… thing to do. At least, in theory.

Welcome back Sorc, have any exciting stories to tell about your trip?

much rejoices

welcomes back the OrgasmGod

/me burns Manus’s bible.

Slut.

I have a few exciting stories, but it depends on what you wanna here. I’ve got a few bed wetting type stories, one smoking story, a story where me and some friends reenact the camp slasher story…

Take your pick ;p

I wanna hear them all!

Also, welcome back Sorc.

Hey, welcome back, it’s not been as fun without you. The boards seemed to be more… Idiotic.

Children rule? Are you out of your mind?

: Mr. Waving Smilie says ‘Hi’, and grumbles about there not being any paycheck to steal.

Just tell all of them :smiley: Stories are always good.

Originally posted by Dragon Tear

I second that. :wave:

Well not all stories are good, but Sorc’s usually are.

I wouldn’t say stories are ALWAYS good- but I agree. Tell them alll… gwahahaha!

Well, it’s still good to have you back. hugs sorc

yeah, stories are good to tell. Sometimes that is.

Well, ok - I’ll tell you a story.

So it’s Thursday night. Thursday nights are usually campout night, where all the kids and their counselors sleep out on tarps out in the woods with camp fires, smores, maybe some ghost stories, stuff like that. Unfortunatly, it had been cancelled due to the threat of rain. So instead, we were messing around in the dining hall before sending the kids to bed. Our village director (the lady in charge of my specific age group), comes up and tells us that our kids smell bad, and to make them take showers, and she points out two kids specifically. So we go back to our cabins and start making them take showers. My senior counselor goes and talks to the two kids that our village director pointed out - the first kid just hadn’t been taking showers, nothing major. The second kid, however, as it turns out, had been sleeping in his sleeping bag, and had been pissing in his sleeping bag about two times a night, every night for 4 days. We couldn’t smell it because the bathrooms had been trashed (shit on the seats, piss on the floor, it was bad.) We thought the smell we smelt was wafting from the bathrooms. As we took his sleeping bag down to the washing machine, it started to drip piss. It was nasty. Funny, but nasty.

Boy, poor kid. But why do I find that kind of funny? ^_^;;

Well, I found it funny as well, but it was pretty sad. He was so scared he slept in his piss for 4 days :\

Another piss story goes to a friend of mine. He’s working the youngest kids, who are 6,7, and 8. This kid wakes him up at like 3 am because he couldn’t find the bathroom, so he pissed in a cup, and he like, puts the cup right next to my friends bed.

Maybe some of you won’t find that one as funny as I do, maybe you had to be there. But you wanted stories.