YAY.......whassupppppppp?

That’s right, you can’t make me leave! Oh. You want me to stay? OK.

ACtually, you can’t leave. RPGC is a trap of which you will never escape. Now, relinquish your sanity calmly and quietly. It’ll make everything so much easier in the end. gets the brain surgery tools, namly my teeth Time for some headchewing!

I promise not to bite too hard. But enter the chat and you will burn! mwahahahah!

Does that taste good? Enjoy while it lasts, there isn’t much there! That makes it a delicassy.

Jesus, all you people and your retarded ways of greeting people. STOP IT FOR CHRISSAKE’S.
Oh and uh, hi new guy, dont be a fucktard or I’ll point it out in cruel ways that insult your family and shit.

headshots deadtear with a 'Deemer and goes to hide the body, but then realizes the body is probably too mangled to make hiding a nessecity

*seconds that headshot with the KWG-FTL450

Good day to you. hands you a balloon Enjoy! ^^

Click here so that we may consume your soul! You must submit to the power that is nethack! :mwahaha: :mwahaha:

Welcome, d00d. Tody is my birthday, so it is doubly fortuitous that you have joined here, as well. Do us proud, and become a well-respected member of RPGC. For all our sakes.

Hello and welcome to the boards,exits don’t exist here,please enjoy your stay.

Hi,and welcome to the RPGC! :wave:

Mmm. Yaoi.

: Mr. Waving Smilie says ‘Yoza Duudezeu!’.

Yes welcome indeed. Hope you have a good time on the site. Yet another recruit, now no one can stand in our way!

:mwahaha: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Welcome to Rivendell … MISTER d00d.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

Ohhhh, I can’t take this anymore!! [throws one of the Prinnies, blowing them all up] Welcome to “I’m a stupid moron who can’t remember his lines” dot com! Anyways, I’m Strong Bad, and you don’t know it yet, but I’m da reason you’re here. Check me out! … No, seriously, check me out!

I’m Yar Kramer, and this is my welcoming committee. Have a free Munak.

I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III! Don’t hesitate to call.

I am Agent Jackson. Nothing to see here. Move along.

WOBUFFET!!!111elevenses

I AM SINISTAR! BEWARE, COWARD!

YK, dude, seriously, you need to get some new material.

Happy birthday Val and welcome DooD

Howdy howdy.

You all suck.

Hi.

Hi and welcome.